✦::kiyama hiroto x reader |1|

яυηүαн~

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Requested By: itsYukii

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Third Person P.O.V.

[F/N] walked down the halls of Sun Garden Orphanage, she had just received a call from Tatsuya saying that she need to go ASAP at Sun Garden, saying it was urgent.

Upon arriving in front of the Sun Garden earlier, she thought he would just be waiting at her in the gates, since it was urgent, but Noooooo, he just have to let her find him. It wasn't really a problem but the fact that she has to go around this huge a*s mansion-orphanage.

She sighed to herself, it was supposed to be one of her typical Saturday morning, but unfortunately it won't be like that today.

• • •

It wasn't soon after [F/N] turn into a halt, as she spotted a young adult woman coming her way, "Hitomiko-san!" she called.

"Ah, [F/N]-chan, you came to visit, is there something you need?" Hitomiko asked, she was holding a clipboard and a pen, she seems on work mode.

"Oh, um... Is Tatsuya in his room?"

"Tatsuya? Yes he is, and some of the others too. They seem quite busy, when I came across his room." Hitomiko stated with a sigh.

"Oh, okay, then if you'll excuse me Hitomiko-san," [F/N] said bowing politely at her.

• • •

Tatsuya's door was bright red-orange, making it easy to spot. When she opened the door a bizarre sight stunned her. Five people wearing the most weirdest costumes ever, were standing in the middle of the room doing some poses of some sort.

They were wearing stupid alien costumes. The ones that could give a person nightmares, their hair was also styled into a spiky updo.

"What in the world are you guys doing?" she asked them, confused.

"We're planning on destroying soccer," the one that is clearly Hiroto, said. "Do you wish to join us?"

"What...? No I meant, What are You guys doing?" [F/N] stressed out as she pointed at the attire and the hairs.

"Oh, this," Nagumo said, "Hiroto said it was necessary to wear this."

"And the hair?"

"Don't they look cool [F/N]-chan!" Midorikawa said, grasping both [F/N]'s hand.

"Uhhh, yeah..."

[F/N] looked at Hiroto's hair-

"Pfft.."

Hiroto turned into a pout, "What? You don't like it?"

"It's just that this all attire and destroying soccer, seems all crazy, I can't help but-

"Laugh at this." Suzuno finished

"But don't I look handsome in this?" Hiroto said walking up to [F/N]

"I guess...? Wait, is this the reason why you called me here?"

"Uh... Yeah..." Hiroto trailed

"Seriously?" [F/N] said, putting both of her hands on her hips.

"But don't you like it?" Hiroto said, lifting her chin upwards on his direction.

"I guess.... " [F/N] murmured, looking away.

Hiroto smirked

"But I still don't get this whole destroy soccer thing." [F/N] said backing off slightly.

"No need to worry about that [F/N]."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

And that's the end of part 1, stay tuned to part two,

And for those who didn't get my naming for Hiroto and Tatsuya Kiyama, [F/N] is the only one who is allowed to state the name Tatsuya to Kiyama while the rest is Hiroto!

And I'm sorry if it's short itsYukii

I'll just make it up to you at the 2nd part.

And also I'm sharing what happen to me today, as you guys know I updated yesterday a fake Kidou x Reader (in which I'm deleting soon), and said that I wasn't enroll at any school, at the very morning today, my mom told me to go to school, and I was like 'what?'

She just said to me that I should just go to school without even enrolling myself lol 😂, so I did, and you wanna know what happened, I was just chillin' out with my batch classmates, and the teacher's know that I wasn't enrolled yet, and they were kind enough to let me join them!

Kind people still do exist in the world lol.

Also please do check out my new book, "Innocent Love"

And happy pride month! Read some yaoi or yuri!

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

-Luciana_chan7 💞