-6-

August 25 : Saturday

The school week went by in a blur after Tuesday ended. Namjoon still didn't talk to me in English class and he didn't sit with us at lunch so I had no time to apologize to him privately. I was hoping today I could sneak away from Jungkook for just a second to tell him I was sorry face to face. Jungkook and Taehyung were already together at Jungkook's house and were sending me pictures of them making weird faces. I laughed as I sat on the bus. Jungkook insisted on Namjoon coming to get me but it was too awkward for me to be stuck in a car with him. Plus the bus wasn't that crowded today.

When I got off the bus it was a short walk to their house. The neighborhood was a normal middle class looking neighborhood. They're were a lot of cars parked along the sides of the roads and there were a few houses that looked more modern than others. When I got to Jungkook's house I checked the address a couple of times before walking up the steps to his door. I rang the doorbell and within a second the boys were already opening the door and pulling me into the house. I kicked my shoes off in a hurry as I was dragged up the stairs and into what I assumed was Jungkook's room. He had paper spread out on the floor with his book and a bunch of markers.

"Alright, well what are the instructions?" Jungkook looked at me before handing me a wrinkled piece of paper. I laughed trying to straighten the paper out, "Make a poster of any character introduced in the first chapter. Include two paragraphs describing their looks given and their characteristics. Okay this is easy did you read chapter one?"

Jungkook looked at the book then back at me. "I read the korean version online."

"Close enough."

We began drawing the character and I helped him write his paragraphs describing it. He was getting frustrated I could tell by how he would say everything with an angry tone and he'd push papers around not caring if they ripped. I would just do it for him but he wouldn't have me for his tests and he'd have to learn to adjectives and pronouns on his own.

"Height?" He says in english looking at me to make sure he spelt it correctly. I looked it over and nodded he smiled widely as he continued to right down the rest of the paragraph we made.

"Hey is Namjoon home?" I asked and Taehyung sat up from his spot tucked into Jungkook's bed.

"Yeah he's in his room." Taehyung said as Jungkook stayed focused on writing neatly on his poster.

"Where's his room I need to talk to him." I asked and Taehyung stood up pointing to the door directly in front of Jungkook's. "Thanks."

Closing Jungkook's door behind me I crossed the hall knocking lightly on his door. I heard some shuffling before it opened and he was standing over me looking down. He was wearing a black hoodie that was a little bit to big revealing his collarbones and baggy grey sweatpants. I wished I wasn't a nearly a foot shorter than him, his gaze down on me intimidated me. He didn't look happy to see me but he didn't necessarily look angry.

"I just wanted to apologize for offending you." I mumbled looking at my feet "I shouldn't have said anything when I don't know anything about you and Seojun."

"What are you doing here?" He said ignoring my apology. I looked up to him a little stunned with his firm tone.

"Oh, um." I pointed behind me. "I'm helping Jungkook with his English." He nodded looking at the door before looking back at me. His bit the inside of his cheek as he looked me up and down.

"It's fine. I mean I know you saw us fighting again during school so I guess it just adds to your argument of us needing to break up and how our relationship is unhealthy." He said and I scoffed.