-15-

September 27 : Friday

I stumbled to Jimin's locker, holding my stomach from laughing. Taehyung was telling Jimin and I about a dream he had the night before, so far it's so intensely insane it's hard not to laugh. Plus, anytime Taehyung is explaining his stories he has a way of making them hilarious, he's quite the character.

"So there I am face to face with death himself." He pauses as Jimin shakes his head twisting the lock to it's combination. "Min Yoongi." I laugh again and he raises his hand for me to be quiet. "I had woken him up. I don't know why I dreamt of such an awful dream." He held his hand over his heart and closed his eyes in faux agony. "I wish that fear on no one."

"Alright Taehyung." I say patting his shoulder and he breaks his facade with his boxy smile. Throwing his arm over my shoulders we walk back to the tree for lunch. The past two weeks Namjoon has refused to hang out with me after school. I haven't kissed him since the friday I slept over at the Yoongi and Jin's house. That little brat. But I've been able to study and get enough sleep, I've also been able to actually eat regular meals. So really he's helped me, but my selfish side won't admit that to him.

When we finally arrived at the tree Hoseok was shoving his face full of a pastry while Jungkook whined for a bite. Namjoon was leaning against the tree like usual, smiling wide once he noticed our arrival. He looked really good today, so good I couldn't focus in english class. He decided to wear loose black pants that had pockets up the sides, and a similar style black jacket over a white tee shirt. He looked amazing, and the oversized scarf wrapped around his neck made him look so snuggly and warm.

"Jungkook I'll give you a bite." Hoseok looked at Jungkook pointing a stern finger in his direction, while I sat next to Namjoon. "If you take a small bite. Not half the fucking pastry."

Jungkook nodded cutely before Hoseok cautiously held the treat to his lips. Jungkook took a small bite at first before going in sneakily for a second much larger bite. Hoseok yelled hitting the youngers shoulder playfully.

"You love me hyung." Jungkook said with his mouth full. He smiled a toothless grin and Hoseok sighed nodding his head before plopping the rest of the pastry into his mouth.

The boys then got immersed in their own conversations. Jungkook stood up to buy snacks in the lunchroom which caused Taehyung to join, then resulting in Jimin tagging along, and ultimately Hoseok was still hungry after only eating one pastry.

"And then there were two." I said in english resting my head on Namjoon's shoulder. He laughed lightly under his breath resting his head on top of mine. "I miss you." I said with a pout and he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers.

"Then let me take you out tonight." He said and I looked up at him with a smile.

"Tomorrow?"

"But I want to see you tonight~" He whined and I laughed. Now he felt my pain.

"I need time to pick what I'm wearing. It's the curse of anxiety." I said and he frowned. I had to resist the urge to kiss him. I wonder if we'll ever be able to kiss in public. I know PDA is a very different thing in Korea and I'm not sure where Namjoon's opinions lie on that subject. Compared to my vague knowledge on a basic korean couple we are moving pretty quickly.

"You don't have to feel anxious around me baby." The pet name made my heart flutter and I felt my cheeks heating up. "But fine. Tomorrow, we'll go out for lunch. Then we can go look around the city some more. You've only been in the city twice right?"

"Yeah with Yoongi and Jimin and then with Kookie and Tae." I said as I pulled my ringing phone out of my back pocket. Looking at the screen I was shocked to see Cade's name pop up. The picture of us from over summer displaying as well, I was on his back at the beach, my arm around his neck pretending to choke him.