-23-

November 27 : Tuesday

Namjoon texted me 10 minutes ago telling me that he was taking me out on a date in 20 minutes. He's lucky I don't have any homework or else I would have refused. I think after our talk something in us changed. Before when we saw each other it didn't matter what we did, being together made us happy. But now we always try to do something worth remembering.

Like on Saturday he took me to karaoke, he and I showed up an hour early just so we could have time alone before the boys showed up. We spent that alone time singing slow songs and sharing soft kisses but also screaming and rapping as we had terrible dance battles. Not much changed when the boys joined us, but we distanced from each other and engaged more with others.

Yoongi was quiet at first, he spent the first few songs sitting on the floor next to Jimin. He eventually broke out of his shell and started dancing around the room with us, but the entire time he kept a close eye on Namjoon and I.

After our friendsgiving Jimin took a turn for the worse, it seems like his strong facade finally fell apart. He's spent all his free time at his mother's grave and at school he doesn't talk. The boys have been spending more time with him after school though, going to his house and making sure he's eating. Hoseok and Yoongi are usually the ones who drive him to the cemetery. It hurts seeing someone you care about hurting so much, it hurts more knowing there is nothing we can do to stop his pain.

Namjoon knocking on my door brought me out of my thoughts. I wasn't even dressed fully when he walked into the room. I was only in my jeans and a bra, by the look on his face when he saw me he wasn't expecting to see me with out clothes on.

"Shit I'm sorry." He slapped his hand over his eyes, but he'd already seen me. He moves his fingers so he can peak through them, a smirk played on his lips.

"Perv." I hit him with my shirt, making him laugh, before pulling the fabric over my head. "So where are we going?"

"Somewhere special." He leaned against my wall as I tied my shoes. "Let it be a surprise for once babe."

"It's not that I don't like surprises, I just prefer to know where I'm going." I smiled as I stood in front of him, standing on my tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips. "It's a preference."

"Yeah well you're preference is ruining my romantic agenda." He leaned down to press a kiss to my cheek before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room. "I'm not going to tell you where we are going so don't try to beg."

I followed him out of the apartment building. Every step he took was faster than the last, my tiny legs were barely able to keep up with his long ones. I was practically running to keep up with him as we neared his car. He opened the passenger door for me, kissing the top of my head as I climbed into the seat. I couldn't help but giggle at the image of him running around the car to jump into the driver's seat.

He was excited about whatever he had planned, and it was cute watching him think as we drove. His hands were constantly tapping at the steering wheel and every few minutes he'd look over at me and give me a large smile.

When we finally pulled up to our destination he was quick to hop out of the car, locking the doors so I couldn't open the door for myself. When I got out of the car he closed the door behind me. I could see the excitement in his eyes beginning to dwindle and nervousness over taking him. He had one hand holding mine tightly and the other held a very stuffed backpack.

We were at the han river, the sun was beginning to start it's decline into the horizon and the trees were lined with string lights that gave a soft white light across the grass and pavement. There were quite a lot of people here, very different from my first visit to the han river when it was practically vacant.