Prolog

You Pov

You: that movie was awesome shame I'm going to have to wait for the next version.( now I will think what is it like to be Spider-Man in the world of my hero academia. It is awesome.)

I then decided to take a nap since for some reason I felt tired I then looked at my hand saw a weird looking spider and it bit me I tried to kill it but I then went unconscious then I felt like I was on a hospital bed my eyes were a bit weak to open but I was hearing voices.

???: how's the kid doing?

???2: he is alive it was good that you brought him to me fast he had a spider bite that could have killed him.

???3: yes but the real question is how did he get here?

???: don't know he just somehow teleported to my class. Do we have any idea who this kid is who he knows friends family.

???2: just give him time to wake up.

You: where am I?

???3: oh good heavens you're awake do you remember what happened?

You: well I remember that I- holy!

I jumped and was then on the ceiling and was shocked to see them Nezu, recovery girl and Aizawa I think I maybe dreaming so I'm just going to go along with it.

Nezu: please young man calm down we are not here to hurt you.

You: where am I?

Recovery girl: you at the U.A high school clinic.

Now here is the one thing that felt weird I had the clothes I was wearing and I had everything in my pockets and had the spider bite I then had fell to the floor and hurt my butt.

Nezu: are you alright?!

You: I'm fine. Ow.

Aizawa: kid look we need to know what is the last thing you remember and we need to know what is your quirk?

Ok this may not be a dream because everything doesn't feel like a dream so I'm going to lie.

You: I was alone like always since I have no home and for my quirk it's-.

I somehow shot a web from my arm and it's real I'm not lying anymore to myself this is real.

You: it is spider I have a quirk that has the ability of a spider.

After that I told them I have no home but always wanted to be a hero so I was told Aizawa would look after me till I graduated U.A 3 months had passed and well if I wanted to be a hero I had do the test to be accepted and I ran into him.

Midoriya: oh sorry.

You: it's fine I'm Y/n.

Midoriya: oh I'm Midoriya.

You: so what's your quirk?( crap I just asked him!)

Midoriya: oh uh well you have to wait and see what's yours?

You: oh it's spider my quick allows me to shoot webs, climb up walls, jump high, faster reflexes, and spider sense.

Midoriya: whoa spider sense what does that do?

You: it's like an alarm when someone tries to attack me I'll know.

Midoriya: wow that be helpful when you are-.

Midoriya then starts to mutter once we got inside I was then at the fake city and well i had been just webbing the robots and making them fall once that was over I went home I wish I could web swing I did in the fake city but I need to work on it my well I've been calling him my dad he gave me my U.A note and well All might was telling me I was accepted into U.A and on my first day I was going to class 1A it was weird to have my dad was my teacher now this story is the story on how I became the number 5 hero.