Im sorry

You Pov

I went into my classroom everyone had different faces some were mad, had disappointed looks and a bit of both and I remembered what all might said.

Flashback

All might: do you remember anything about being in the black suit?

You: I do sort of I said some horrible things to the saying they shouldn't be hero's.

All might: that's not it you said things that hurt them you may not have remembered it or you may have been infected with the hate in that slime but what I heard you said horrible things to your classmates.

End flashback

I looked at everything and told them that I was.

You: I'm sorry! For whatever I said in the black suit I just want all of you to know I didn't want to hurt any of your feelings my mind was infected with anger and hate and made me say things that I regret so please accept my apology!

Iida: it is fine! You were infected with a villains creation so you are forgiven!

Uraraka: yeah! you're our friend and we know you wouldn't want to hurt us.

Tsu: you are a nice person in the short time we've known you so it's ok.

Todoroki: I know what it is like to be used.

Jiro: and I was glad to help save your life from that thing.

Kaminari: hey you were going through serious emotions fearing that your dad was hurt it's ok.

Momo: you are a good student and you have a bright future of being a hero.

Ashido:plus you're still an awesome fighter.

Mineta: I'll allow the apology to be forgiven.

Bakugo: bull crap.

Everyone looked at Bakugo thinking he's still a cold hearted joke.

Iida: Bakugo Y/n had apologized to all of us and it wasn't his fault!

Bakugo: I know that four eyes! Besides he shouldn't be the one saying sorry it's those villains that made him a jerk so they are the ones that should say sorry!

You: wow that's the nicest thing I've heard from you today.

Deku: and as you told us Y/n, with the greater the power the greater the responsibility.

Bakugo: so the next time we see those villains they are dead!

You: yeah but Bakugo can I tell you something?

Bakugo: what?

You: you're the best at what you do and what you do is going to make you a great hero.

Everyone:( really?)

Tsu: also how's your dad?

You: oh he is-.

Dad: good morning.

Everyone: mr. Aizawa you're back to soon!

Kaminari: you're to much of a pro!

You: dad you need to stay home!

Dad: I'm fine no need to worry. And it's good to see that you're ok.

Iida:so you're all right, mr. Aizawa?

Uraraka: can you really call that alright?

You: same old dad.

Dad: I'm not old.