Job

You Pov

I was on my way to work give the stories for the marvel and dc hero's to Harry my boss and I brought some of my classmates from U.A since they like the comics.

Harry: Y/n good to see ya. Did you get me some new hero's and stories.

You: you know it. Oh and these are some of my friends from U.A they love your comics I was wondering if you give them a tour?

Harry: oh I'd love to but I'm busy, but I'll have my son give you a tour he loves giving them.

You: your son?

Norbit: yes I'm Norbit Oswin.

You: Y/n L/n.

Norbit: my dad talks about you a lot, you helped the family business.

You: well I'm just glad I helped.

Ashido: hey Y/n sorry to interrupt but-.

Tsu: Midoriya is being a fanboy and he badly wants a tour.

Harry: Y/n.

You: oh I'm sorry sir these are.

Harry: oh I know. Norbit please take Y/n's friends on the tour.

Norbit: of course dad.

Norbit then took my friends on the tour and mr. Oswin stood up and he asked for a walk.

Harry: Y/n when I was your age I had a dream to have the people remember the old days of hero's people behind masks protecting the people and their loved ones and I dreamed of being a hero but I wanted to make the right choice and that's why I kept the family comic book business since I loved comics,but you have to decide Y/n.

You: decide what?

Harry: one of the girls I may have been a little bit popular with the ladies in my high school days,but you can't play with two girls hearts.

You: I-.

Harry: no no nope. You have to decide Y/n you have a choice you must choose the best option like I did and there is something that I want to show you but not right now so make the choice.

You: uh ok.

After that first day of summer began me and my classmates had a pool quirk race I lost but it was cool to see it in person.