I know how to kill everyone( chibi)

Bakugo: shut the hell up Deku!

Deku: I...um..

You: I think you should be a little easy on Deku.

Bakugo: the hell did you say!

You: I'm just saying he's a fanboy he probably knows how to defeat the pro hero's. And I know how to kill everyone if they ever went evil.

Kirishima: dude that's a bit-.

You: web your body and swig you around and keep slamming you onto really hard objects.

Ashido: ok that is really-.

You: I've been making a special web shooter to to not burn by fire or acid and would be tuff to break so I know how to kill you and Todoroki.

Todoroki: that's smart.

Everyone: you know he could kill you.

Iida: I do not like this tone of attitude but I think you are right.

You: shoot your legs so you don't run.

Kaminari: I'm going to regret this but how could you kill me?

You: make you go stupid and just snap your neck.

Y/n then tells how he could kill everyone and Bakugo was a bit more angry.

You: I feel like the easiest two would be Hagakure and Mineta because it's quite obvious also spider sense. But the only person I think would be tuff to kill is Deku.

Bakugo: how can that weak bastard be the hardest!

You: he was the first friend I ever had and killing the friend you known the longest is hard to kill and if he learned to master his quirk and we both had the strength to kill each other Deku could be the only one to kill me so I want all of you to think how you can beat me.

Then Dad comes into the classroom.

Dad: ok everyone today you have to write on how you can beat all of your classmates with knowledge of them if they ever become evil or mind controlled it is also homework if you don't finish.