Death of spiderman( save Bakugou)

You Pov

I was swinging trying to get to Bakugo I found a train going to the area where Bakugo is so I hoped on but Ock was there.

Octopus: you know Y/n there always something funny with spider man and doc-ock on a train but-.

I was unconscious but I heard voices.

Man: he's just a kid he looks younger then my son.

Man2: I think I've seen him somewhere, wait isn't he the kid from the U.A sports.

Woman: you know my wife said that stain did have webs on him so I'm thinking he was the one who beat stain.

I opened my eyes to see people looking at me.

Man: it's ok. Can you stand?

You: yeah.

Kid: here.

Kid2: it's a bit damaged but we hope it will still work.

Man2: who are you?

You: I'm Spider man.

Woman: don't worry we won't tell anyone.

I thanked the people and I went to save Bakugo.

Miguel: Y/n you ok? The timeline just changed.

You: what is it.

Miguel: on the news it said number 5 hero Y/n confirms he saved the train.

You: oh then that's no biggie.

Miguel: yes biggie this never happened in my timeline.

You: so wait do you mean things I do here changes the future like on back to the future?

Miguel: I have no idea what that is but yes everything you do changes the future so anything you could do change the future.

You: that's awesome, spectacular I think.

Miguel: just save Bakugo and I'll get to the time machine.

You: ok!

I went to the villains bar and well I saw Venom.

You: venom!

Venom: Spider-Man. Let Bakugo go free the spider is ours.

All for one: as all might is mine.

All might: Y/n what are you doing here?!

You: doesn't matter I'm just here to save the-.

I was punched in the gut I forgot that Venom cancels out spider sense with him.

Venom: we waited for this day we wonder what we should do to you eat you, or just kill you.

You: well if you are going to eat me please eat a breath mint since you need to get some mouth wash.

Venom: always making jokes well you know what how about I tell you who I am my name is Brock I was born inside a jail because my parents were arrested by super hero's.

You: I forgot we have super hero's on my earth.

Venom: our earth! But now you are going to have to feel the pain.

Venom broke my arm and it hurt so bad he just crushed it and I was on the floor crawling.

You: Miguel I think you might be right.

Miguel: no don't say that you're not giving up!

You: you sound like someone who isn't here.

Miguel: I will be here just hang on!

You: maybe I should have been smart I should have told everyone the full truth.

Miguel: no you did something you thought was right.

I was crawling I thought I was away from venom but he grabbed me and threw me so I got up ran and we both punched each other in the face I was knocked out and now I'm thinking I died.

Miguel Pov

I saw grandpa punch venom knocking each other out I webbed grandpa and walked him to the healing pod I was saying that he should have listened to me though I never wanted to use this but he isn't me so maybe it won't effect him then I saw venom get up.

Miguel: oh no you don't.

I entered grandpas time kicking venom in the face.

Venom: what the hell!L/n is that you?

Miguel: no my name is Miguel Mineta yeah I know but I am the grandson of the entire class 1A this year.

Venom: it doesn't matter you are still going to die!