League of villains and the sinister 8

You pov

Today was the day we were fighting for real I can use powers more freely and hopefully I can master web swinging so after lunch we we went to hero basic training and we finally got our costumes on.

I came out and well no one thought my costume was cool not even my dad but after a few days we were going on a field trip and well I was ready for the league of villains but I had to completely make up stuff with my powers since they talked about ...

I came out and well no one thought my costume was cool not even my dad but after a few days we were going on a field trip and well I was ready for the league of villains but I had to completely make up stuff with my powers since they talked about Deku quirk which is kind of like all might.

Tsu: also Y/n your quirk is cool but you say it's spider my quirk is frog and I could do anything that a frog could do but with you shooting webs out of your arms and not having extra eyes is strange.

Bakugo: so what if the web head has two eyes so what.

Deku: I actually have to agree with her and shouldn't you have extra arms or legs.

You: look guys my quirk is just unique it doesn't matter what quirk you have all you have to remember is with great power comes a great responsibility and the greater the power gives you more of a responsibility.

Iida: those are excellent words I will have to remember that and one day tell future generations those words.

Kirishima: sounds like something from a comic book.

Once we arrived we saw the hero Thirteen she told us about her quirk then the villains came.

Kurogiri: tell us where is All might and Spider-Man.

Todoroki: what do they want with you I understand with All might but why you.

Kurogiri: Spider-Man we have some friends you know.

You: no not them.

I saw them 7 members of the sinister 7 but who's the eighth guy.

Dad: son do you know them?

You: yes they are the sinister 8 I'll tell you who they and what their quirks are. Doctor octopus has mechanical robot arms stuck on his back but he also has an intelligent mind, rhino he's big, scary, Russian and an idiot and his quirk well you know, scorpion has a giant scorpion tale do I need to continue, electro his power electricity, vulture he's an old man with vulture wings, mr. Negative he's a good guy probably but his powers turn him into someone evil and can make people unleash their negative side and he has destructive power, and the green goblin he's big( thought it was a guy in a green suit),scary, has a glider and uses pumpkin bombs.

Dad: and the eighth?

You: I don't know.

Dad: well whatever you all need to leave and get help.

You: I'm not letting you fight on your own.

Dad: we can talk about this later.

You: dad I'm not-!