Summer Camp

You Pov

Well the summer camp was finally here and it's going to be fun though with getting to the camp no one was excited to run but I just jumped off and was ready to work for it once we all got there everything just went out through normal but I did web down Mineta from looking at the girls but Kota accidentally fell when he thought Mineta was gonna be a perv but I did catch him and do did Deku but we both hit our heads and so did Kota but it wasn't to bad and then me and Deku was given the sad backstory on why he hates hero's but he will learn to like them but now test of courage since in the anime Deku was solo but now he's with me but then the villains cane and a voice in my head.

(???: Y/n. Y/n L/n!)

You: what the! Who's their?

Deku: huh? Y/n are you ok.

(???: my name is Miguel... Mineta the grandson of Peter Todoroki also the spider man of 2099.)

You: are there other me's with us?

Iida: Y/n what is wrong who are you talking to?

(Miguel: look all you have to know is my sister has traveled back in time to send you back to earth grandpa and whatever you do don't save Bakugo and you can tell the others.)

Mandalay: Y/n who are you talking to? This is serious.

You: uh some guy talking in my head who's saying he's my grandson from the future.

Everyone had not the time to joke around faces.

(Miguel: look not a lot of people will believe you so you have to tell them this).

I told them something that did surprise everyone people then started asking questions but now was not the time.

(Miguel: look just here's how things things happened.)

Miguel Pov

My name is Miguel Mineta I am the grandson of every single student from class 1.A where Y/n L/n met Deku the number 1 hero also my grandpa at that time my sister was jealous of me because every single member of my family had spider powers some would become hero's others just live normal lives with normal jobs but not the case with me and my twin sister Gwen she was born without the powers of the spider man but I did she grew jealous of me and started to work for an evil company and so she decided to build a time machine to send Y/n back to his world but when I tried to stop Gwen I saw a horrible vision Gwen fails to send Y/n back but he dies by trying to save Bakugo from all for one but then on my timeline everything changed one for all won he is a dictator.