Blood on my hands

You Pov

Thanks to Miguel he had me stay in beacon a little while longer but All might secret is reveled and I have no idea where Venom is but I'm a little more worried about green goblin he's going after someone I care about I just know it and as much as I don't want to believe it but it may be true the the green goblin is Harry Oswin but I can deal with him later right now I'm decorating my dorm and I was trying to win the best dorm and so I'm going to make something that will make me win after seeing everyone's room it was time for mine.

You: ok my room is a bit messy so be warned there are some webs.

Ashido: wait is that a web swing and a

You: yeah I'll make them when I finish some homework,and to take a break, and I-wait. Oh man I hope they didn't burn?

I went to check on the sausage rolls they weren't to burned and boy I nearly forgot about them everyone enjoyed my cooking but I just copied a recipe online but what was more embarrassing is.

Ashido: huh what's this?

Jiro: wait are these songs?

Uraraka: I didn't know you wrote songs Y/n. Do you sing?

You: well... um sort of.(there not my songs they belong to real artist I feel like a thief but it's a shame they don't exist.)

Yaoyorozu: but some do have weird names like Bohemian Rhapsody.

Hagakure: Do Wah Diddy Diddy.

Jiro: Banana boat.

You: please stop looking.

After we looked at everyone's room me and Sato were tied since half the girls voted for me and and the other half voted Sato don't know how but I was tied with Sato but something happened to me when me and the others who went to save Bakugo talked to Tsu and well she was more worried about me when I was facing venom and was so confused with the spider man from 2099so I hugged her.

You: Tsu. I know it was scary when I was fighting Venom I was scared I thought I was going to die but thanks to Miguel Mineta, everyone's grandson if it weren't for him I would have died but he saved me, and when I thought about it I...I was worried that what if I may never see anyone again people that I care about. I care about you Tsu I care about you a lot I need you I-.

Green goblin: oh such a lovely moment, but I told you to kill Brock.

You: I couldn't I lost, and I won't kill him I'm a hero and we don't kill no matter what even if they deserve it.

Green goblin: I told you I would kill you, but you know what?how about I kill your girlfriend!

Green goblin grabs Tsu and he knocks her out and I followed him to the woods.

You: Harry!

Green goblin: wait what did you call me?

You: I know who you are, you're Harry Oswin.

Green goblin: oh Y/n you are so wrong.

He removes his mask.

You: no.

Norbit: it's me Y/n I'm telling you this is because I'm going to kill you.

Norbit had drank something that turned him into a monster.

Green goblin: so spider man do you think you can beat me.

You: I may not have a costume on, but still this is going to hurt and I'm probably going to be in a lot of trouble when my dad finds out.

Goblin grabbed me he tried to punch me but I webbed his face blinding him for a second so I kicked his face I started with punching his gut a few times till he grabbed my arm and threw me across a tree I tried to get up but I was thrown at another tree I got up focusing till I felt like I was going to shoot a web and I made an impact web but it did make my arm hurt so I used the hidden blades and tried not to kill goblin but he then got the upper hand he broke my leg and was about to die but Norbit returned to normal I limped towards him and he was scared.

Norbit: Y/n please no it wasn't me.

You: what?

Norbit: it was the Goblin I didn't want to hurt you or your friends please don't let the goblin take me again please I need your help.

My spider sense went on and I flipped and saw Norbit stabbed with his glider and then I realized I'm spider man I have a great power and a great responsibility but as spider man I have to deal with things that will change me forever there is is blood on me on my hands I went unconscious the I wake up in the clinic Tsu was ok no one knew what happened but me and Tsu lied saying that the goblin killed himself then the next day the comic company I worked for had been destroyed blown up no one knows who or why luckily no one was hurt well except mr. Oswin I think he blew it up Harry destroyed his life work to do his new goal he is going to try and get revenge to kill me.