2099(update)

You Pov

I slightly woke up and was confused.

You: where...where am I?

Miguel: L/n is that you?

You: Miguel where am?

Miguel: I'm fighting Venom while you heal in my time.

You: wait am I, in 2099?

Miguel: yeah but whatever you do don't go to your time.

You: why?

Miguel: just don't.

You: ok I'm taking your word from it.

I got out of the tube and saw a gateway to the past and saw Miguel fighting Venom then I heard a voice.

???: it's been a while old friend.

You: old friend? Oh then this is where you make the big reveal to be, holy cow Harry Oswin or all for one, or Jonah Jamison. Oh come on please be Jamison.

???: two are dead as the other is a comic book character but still it's nice to know you and our grandson are becoming friends.

You: wait are you my grandson.

???: no Y/n no I'm.

Y/n: you.

You: no this can't be.

Y/n no it can't be, why do people say it? Hey at least Miguel saved us so we could make that anti aging drug.

You: I'm not making it.

Then future me starts to vanish also I never asked what happened to my granddaughter but Miguel told me Venom escaped and we needed to return to our own time but I had to check my future.

You: ok where is it where is it? Found it.

Miguel: found what?

You: a computer to show me the area that will safely get me to my time.

Miguel: ok then.

I was looking for a science lab and well I had to test it my sperm since I'm the spider man comics his sperm was radioactive I had to check if mine was also radioactive and as it turns out it was but I did discover the hero iron man helped saved the spider man bloodline but not telling the public how and what surprised me that there an Iron man so I have to meet him but I guess Harry and Miguel was right about my love life wow I had a terrible love life on earth but here wow 3 wives I also looked at the history young U.A spider vs a thief cat so black cat is here I thought I should stop when I was at the gateway we were ready.

You: so you ready?

Miguel: ok then once we go back to our times we won't be able to talk to each other again.

You: well hope you got to me your grandparents.

Miguel: yeah I'm still wondering how you got hitched with Toga a lot of people thought it was crazy.

You: well I have to see how things go. Love you kid.

Miguel: love you to grandpa.

You:3!

Miguel:2!

You and Miguel: 1!

We returned to our own times I had went to a hospital but I was fine since I was healed but I was in serious trouble for fighting villains normally I would be expelled but since Miguel told everyone he was from the future and no one wanted to screw the timeline so I'm staying at U.A but one thing I have to do I have to find Iron man.

Miguel Pov

After returning to my time my sister was arrested also had to fight an evil clone of my grandpa wow that sounded like a bad comic book plot then things for me went back to normal.

Can you find my Easter egg it's going to be hard to find but it's not spider man related only a little bit but I hope you can guess it and get the reward.