Final Exam

You Pov

After everyone got back to school my dad immediately knew I was the one who helped beat Stain and he was really mad at me and I told him that Deku and the others helped me but he was ok if no one knows and I don't do something stupid like that again but I did do one nice thing to Bakugo I fixed his hair.

You: I'm glad I'm at school and I still wish I was training and I hate both of those things.

Tsu: wow your internship must have been really harsh for you and Izuku. All I did was stop some drug smugglers. Wait didn't you fight the hero killer?

Kirishima: oh yeah it was a good thing you guys made it back alive seriously.

Sato: you're lucky that Endeavor saved you guys.

Todoroki: yeah he saved us.

You: well I think we could have beaten him.

Ojiro: I know you have a cool quirk but-.

You: no if we could have used our quirks to fight him since I have my webs and spider sense, Deku has learned how to use his quirk without hurting himself, Iida is fast and Todoroki has fire and ice powers if we could we could have beat stain, but we didn't we had to follow the law but I don't like it sometimes when I see villains attack I don't want sit or run away till the hero's arrive they might be too late maybe that's why Stain wanted to kill hero's he saw that hero's are just glory hogs wanting fame and money, or maybe a hero didn't help him when he was younger something may have traumatized him to lead him on this pathway to violence, but tell me what was everyone internship like did the hero's you work for train hard so they could be ready to help when crime is near and will always take risks helping people, or were they the opposite just being lazy waiting till the next crime so they can take glory.

Jiro: whoa that was whoa.

Kirishima: I never thought of it that way.

You: yeah I have always thought some hero's do it for the good way but most hero's see it another wa-.

My hidden blades appeared that shocked everyone I accidentally cut my chin it was a small cut so I wasn't bleeding.

Sero: whoa! Are you ok.

You: they come out again!

Deku: they first popped out when we saw Stain then they didn't show up again.

You: how do they go down.

I tried focusing to get the blades into my body and well now I've mastered the hidden blades after a few classes it was time for hero training and well my costume needed to be fixed again well I did ask for something different on the suit but it was time to rescue All might for the class lesson he said we need to use what we learned from our internship all I learned was to be a bit faster and now learned how to stab things but with the saving all might thing I won first place in the second round and I stopped a pervert for hurting himself by webbing the hole to the girls locker room then it was final exams I was paired up with with Bakugo and Deku to fight All might and I also asked Momo to help me with the exams since dad dose make me study it's just nice to study with friends I remember when me and my friends had fun I miss my friends all of them I miss them and my family I wonder if I could see them again, though finally exams are over, I made some songs that were from earth so they ain't mine and comic books and I met a guy who writes and draws comic books and he wants the dc and marvel characters to remember the old comic book days his name is Harry Oswin but  now it's time for summer break.