Class

You Pov

First day of school and I am nervous this is my second first day of high school it's so weird I really don't know what to think my dad is my teacher oh well he wouldn't attempt to embarrass me I sat down like a normal person because Iida is a bit weird it was nice to have Midoriya in my class since he is my only friend even though its weird when Uraraka talks to him and he blushes crazy I just oh man I'm not gonna be going home am I crap crap ok just be calm let no one notice you.

Ashido:hey are you ok?

You: I am not ok!

Everyone then stared at me crap I'm embarrassed.

You: sorry this is my first day of school literally I was homeless most of my life since I had no parents or other relatives to take care of me I was scared and alone till my dad found me so I'm nervous since this is my first day of going to a school and learning to be a hero.

All the girls and Aoyama then went up close to my face with tears in their eyes.

You: it's not that sad and besides I have a dad it's been 3 months I've lived with him but I am lucky to have my dad to teach us.

Ashido: what lucky he's going to go get you good grades.

You: actually he-.

My dad opens the door and well.

(For now on Aizawa is just called)

Dad: I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa nice to meet you.

Everyone had shocked faces.

You: oh my god dad.

Everyone: what he's your father!

Dad: it's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out into the field.

He showed us the p.e clothes and we went outside.

Everyone: a quirk assessment test?!

Uraraka: what about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?

Dad: if you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A's selling point is how unrestricted it's school tradition ms are. That's also how the teachers run their classes.

As everyone knows he can do whatever he wants Bakugo throws the ball he says die and my dad did say whoever has the lowest score will be expelled I knew he wouldn't do it but still he is a bit mean and well once the test started some of the test were easy others like throwing the ball I sucked on that one I tried to shoot web to make it go far but nope I gave a terrible throw but still everyone was ok but their is one thing that bothered me there is supposed to be 20 students here but now 21 it's weird but all the quirks were awesome to see but once the day was over I was walking with Iida and midoriya home.

Iida: I know Aizawa is your father but he can be using terrible but useful teaching methods.

You: I know he is not much of a happy getting drinks with friends and coworkers or going on a big vacation with his family guy but he's still a good dad.

Uraraka: hey! You three! Going to the station? wait for me!

Iida: you're the infinity girl.

You: I was thinking more like Z.G, zero gravity you can use it if you want when you're a hero.

Uraraka: that's a good hero name I think I'll use it. I'm Ochaci Uraraka. Um, you're Tenya Iida, you're Y/n Aizawa, and you're Deku Midoriya, right?

You: actually my name is Y/n L/n I use my birth parents name so it's something I have from my parents.

Midoriya: and my name is not Deku.

Uraraka: huh? But during the fitness test that boy named Bakugo said-

Midoriya: um... my real name is Izuku, but D-Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me...

Iida: an insult?

You: well actually I think Deku sounds like a great hero name.

Uraraka: yeah I thought it was Japanese for you can do it.

Deku: I'm Deku!

Iida: midoriya? You're accepting it to easily! Wasn't it and insult?

You: well that can change then, you Izuku Midoriya shall be the hero known as Deku! If that's what you want?

Deku: yeah ok then.

Iida: but it's an insult.

You: Iida my friend we all take insults and make them different. since I think I'll be called a web head.

Uraraka: oh your spider quirk it's really cool but I was thinking you'd have more eyes and that the webs would come out of-.

You: I know I'm thinking I'll get that a lot even when I get my hero name I was hoping for the web slinging hero the spectacular or amazing or ultimate spider man.

Uraraka: wow that's sounds awesome.

So this is it I have friends cool super powers like spider man which is awesome and I have a bright future as a hero but I have to wait and find a way that I know All for one.

??? Pov

All for one: so my friend how does it do when you will finally have the symbiote on him?

???: the symbiote is just a way that he can give me his powers once the villains will attack I will throw it at L/n then he will have no choice to temporarily use it then I will make him take off the suit and then I will become venom.

All for one: I'm looking forward for this taking the quirks and being more powerful and you can enjoy killing the spider man.

???: let's just hope that there will be a little bit of carnage.