Lose Bakugou

You Pov

Things went crazy me and Deku went to go save Kota but we were stopped by.

Green goblin: hey there spider.

Deku: that glider isn't that-?

Green goblin: yep I look normal because I have a drug that makes me big and scary.

You: Deku go find Kota. I've got goblin.

Deku: are you sure?

You: go!

Deku ran to help Kota now it was me and goblin.

Green goblin: you know Y/n what I really want to do right now? Kill you! But the boss doesn't want me to do it which makes me mad I want to kill you so bad!

You:(he's acting like a 3 year old.)

Green goblin: but here is this deal you kill venom and I'll quit being evil.

You: but you want to kill me.

Green goblin: I have a son so I got to be a better parent.

You: I'll think about it.

Green goblin: that's ok with me, but remember this I know the people you care about even your girlfriends.

You: what?

Green goblin: see you later spider!

He flew away and I am really confused what girlfriends but that didn't matter I went to find the others I found Tsu and Uraraka and they were dealing with Toga.

You: so tell me do you want to turn yourself over since that would make things so much easy for me.

Miguel: L/n what are you doing?

You: oh I'm busy fighting-.what's your name?

Toga: you can call me Toga cutie.

You: uh Toga.

Miguel: one of your wives.

You: did you say one of?!

Toga has gotten blood from me and I was swearing a lot but she also got Uraraka also I need to listen to spider sense then freak out that probably a psycho girl has a crush on me and is going to be my wife in the future and did Miguel say one of but then worse news came Bakugo was kidnapped I was in a hospital seeing how Deku was he was hurt bad but still is goblin telling the truth and he has a son and why did he get the idea that I had girlfriends but when some of the others said they were going to save Bakugo I left.

Miguel: grandpa are you ok?

You: I'm going to save Bakugo.

Miguel: are you insane!

You: look you're from the future you know what will happen.

Miguel: you'll die when I tried to go to the past I saw you die so don't save Bakugo who is my other grandpa! It is weird how everyone in your class is related to me.

You: look your other grandparents are going to save him so why can't I you won't be born either way so you are going to listen to me and trust me.

Miguel: do you want to die!

You: no but if you let others get hurt then you have no right to be called spider man.

Miguel: wow I'm hurt, but guess what I am still alive.

You: I will not have this talk young man.

Miguel: I am 30 years old.

You: look I'm going to save my friend since I'm not only part of Dekusquad I'm also in Bakugosuad.

Miguel: what?

You: just trust me.

Miguel: that is going to get you killed! Fine if I can't stop you I have to go to the past.

You: you mean?

Miguel: yes I'm going to the past and help you since I'm a legal hero in my time and here I'm not born yet so I can meet you and everyone.

You: also you are related to Mineta is well.

Miguel: yeah I know about his past I read it in your journals.

You: oh ok.( reminder write journals.)

I put a red jacket blue gloves blue jeans and shoes I wear outside of school and a mask to cover my face and some goggles to see and I need to not use webs so no one can not it was me.

You: don't worry Bakugo I'm coming to save you.