Stain

You Pov

I was on a bullet train because Gran Torino wanted to go on it but then I realized when the destruction came I went to see Iida and he was getting hurt and I said something stupid.

You: that's my best friend forever!

I went to punch Stain along with Deku but something shocking happened.

You: I have hidden blades.

Deku: that's cool! But let's focus on stain!

Iida: why are you both here?

You: this guy's a killer and we know with your brother and it's been said on tv.

Deku: 60% of the hero killer's victims were found in places without many people.

You: and we love you and care about you like you're our brother also I think I know his quirk. He licks someone's blood and you are unable to move. that's why I am going to kick his ass!

Stain: huh I don't see anything special about you kid, but that black monster sees something in you.

You: I don't care let's just fight!

We then started fighting Deku got cut he then was unable to move when Stain licked his blood but something interesting about me though I was not affected by his quirk.

Stain: oh now I see what you are.

You: shut up! And where is Frost bite?!

Todoroki got here and we all started fighting him but my spider sense stopped when he cut me I guess his quirk can still effect me but I'll be fine but I was seriously hurt he completely nearly destroyed my costume and well we beat him and I had fallen to the ground.

You: yep his quirk is finally working on me and I'm in so much pain.

I was helped by the hero who was also carrying Deku then the hero killer said something interesting after he saved Deku from the flying Nomu.

Stain: All might should have been the one to beat me not you! that boy with the spider powers he's not from h-!

His broken ribs had stabbed his lungs so he was taken to a hospital as well as me and the others.

Deku: hey Y/n that's cool that you have hidden blades in your arms, but why didn't you know you had them?

You: I uh just got them.

Todoroki: Midoriya is right you would have probably known you had them after a year or two.

Iida: and their was something that the hero killer did try to say something about you and you had no effect when Stain tasted your blood.

You: well he did stop me from having spider sense and-.

I was interrupted since Iida's boss and mine and Deku's arrived also the chief of police cane saying to not tell anyone we defeated the hero killer and then after the internship was over we went back to school for the final exams.