3

"Ms. Blanche? Is your homework not done?"

"No, sorry," Aurora sighed and rubbed her eyes. Her and Peter both looked exhausted in their French class.

"Peter?"

"Sorry."

"I expected better of you," the teacher sighed at Peter and walked away.

"Late night?" Peter asked.

"You could say that."

"Maybe you do need a curfew."

"Ha-ha," she yawned and jokingly raised a middle finger. "You had a late night too?"

"Yeah."

Testing him with a raised eyebrow, Aurora asked, "what were you doing?"

"Oh-uh-I-" He stammered.

"I'm just messin' with you. You don't have to tell me."

He rolled his eyes, unaware she knew about everything he did the previous night.

"Are you free to tutor tonight?"

"Yeah, sure. Do you wanna come over or me go to your place?"

"Your house," she shook her head. "It's impossible to get anything done in the apartment right now. It's so loud."

"Okay," he shrugged, not wanting to pry any further.

"You coming over tonight?" Liz asked.

"Not sure," Aurora sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'm failing Bio and Peter's been tutoring me. I can't just ditch him."

"Well, it's Friday, if anything changes you're welcome to come. If you wanna invite them, go ahead," Liz shrugged. She hadn't known either super well and had never heard anything awful about them.

"Trust me, I'd rather be there."

Aurora had made sure to make friends other than Pete and Ned. She needs to have normal friends that she isn't also obligated to be around. Not that she doesn't like the boys, but she definitely needs time away from them. There'd been some conversation Aurora tuned out, hearing names of some of the Avengers.

"Come on, you're saying you don't find Thor hot?" one of the boys next to her asked.

"Thor is, like, 500," Aurora replied. "Gross. And illegal. And it'd probably hurt even if you got past all that."

"Spider-Man?"

"He's probably, like, 30," another girl rolled her eyes. "Liz is crushing on him though."

"I mean, kinda," she laughed.

"He's probably a dick," Aurora offered.

"Why would he be? He helps people."

"Someone can be a bad person and still help people."

"Blanche! Allen!" the gym teacher called. "Get up and do the exercises."

The two rolled their eyes and went to do pull-ups. "I'll count, you go first," Liz offered, hoping to get out of it.

"You think I can do more than you?" she asked Peter jokingly.

"I'd watch out," Liz chuckled. "He's weirdly athletic sometimes."

"Alright, you're on," Aurora challenged.

After class Aurora put her hair up into a ponytail, as much as she hated it. She just hated how easy it was to grab. Its taken a bit to get HYDRA impulses out of her head, but she's working on it.