12

A/N So after reviewing some of his, I realized that this really needs some editing and a little bit of fixing! THe timelines don't  quite match up (I got them all mixed up bc I'm dumb.) and I need to fix that. SO that means that I'll be updating earlier chapters in order to make them the best that I can, then continuing with this story! Thanks for your patience :)

"So Aurora," Peter sighed and looked at Tony. "She's...?"

"Not an Avenger, but one step down if she gets out of prison."

"So why was she going to my school?"

"It's a long story for her to explain next time you see her. If you choose to see her. I kinda have to even though I'm still pissed. She lives—lived—" Tony admitting with a somewhat disappointed look, "with me. Again, theoretically if she somehow escaped Alcatraz for Mutants."

If Tony was being honest, he kind of wanted to die, metaphorically. Okay, maybe not metaphorically. Pepper was gone, now Aurora was gone and Rhodey was depressed as hell after being paralyzed.

"Wait, she lives with you?!"

"Yeah, I've been her guardian for the last couple years."

"I have no idea what's going on. "

"Sometimes you don't want to know. She's pretty fucked up, you gotta really like her to stay in her life for the long run."

"I'm mad at her, sure, but that doesn't mean I want her to be in prison!"

Peter didn't really know what to feel. She hated her right now, sure, but that didn't mean he wanted her to be stuck underwater in a cell. He was mad that she'd lied to him about everything, but that doesn't mean he wants to cut off all connection to her.

"Just keep texting her. Reception isn't great in Alcatraz, but she'll see it when she gets out."

"She's getting out?"

Tony looked at the boy and gave a sigh. "I hope she'll get out. They're all smart, they'll figure something out."

"But aren't you the one who said they deserve to be in there for breaking the law?"

"Yeah," Tony rubbed his face and sighed. "Every once in a while I'm wrong, though. Go give May a hug for me."

"Clint. Clint. Clint," the girl called quietly, aiming her voice at the vent at the top of the room. "You hear me?"

"I do," Scott replied in a full voice. "They don't care if you talk, they just assume you're a nut."

"Yeah, I can hear you."

"Okay, how long do stitches stay in?"

"14 days max," Scott answered. "I don't know how long it's been since we got here, though."

"Well, my side is completely healed, so I don't think I need 'em."

"Probably not," Clint agreed.

"This is a problem," the girl sighed and started pacing the length of the cell. "I'm going to fucking go crazy. I'm 16, I'm going to die in here."

"No, you won't," Clint deadpanned.

"You're real convincing."

"You think I like this any better? I have a family to go home to!"

"You ain't special," Scott sighed. "I have a kid too."

"We all have awful situations," Aurora rolled her eyes. "We need out of here."