10

"This is stupid. Why don't you sit back here?" Aurora complained. Steve and Sharon were outside of their respective cars.

"You have shorter legs," Sam explained, "therefor, it makes sense for you to be behind Steve."

"His seat is further up than yours, you'd have plenty of room." Aurora pointed out. "Plus, I can move my seat up. I have little legs."

There was a moment of silence. "Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked quietly.

"No."

"Why am I more mature than a grown man?" Aurora wondered out loud.

"Sorry," Bucky muttered and moved to the middle seat next to her.

"Oh, shit," Aurora mumbled as they stared out the windshield. Steve was currently kissing Sharon.

"Damn," Aurora said with a little shock.

Bucky smiled at Steve.

"Good for him," Aurora smiled too and gave Steve a thumbs up. He gave them a look that shouted 'come on.' "Is that the first time he's done literally anything with a woman since...?"

"Most definitely," Bucky chuckled a little. 

"I can almost guarantee that," Sam nodded.

When they finally got out at the airport Aurora hugged Wanda, then Clint. "You suck at picking cars," she told Steve and stretched. "How're your kids?"

"Doing pretty swell. Gonna be disappointed today but," Clint shrugged. "You're kinda like my kid but lethal. I'll just disappoint you instead," he winked and walked toward the van.

"Who's that?"

No one answered as Steve called him "Mr. Lang." Sam called him "tic-tac."

"Aurora," she nodded and shook his hand.

After Steve explained everything to the man, Bucky announced that they're evacuating the airport.

"Suit up," Steve called.

"Wan, zip me up," Aurora asked and held her back to Wanda.

"Lookin' good."

Aurora admired her own suit for a moment. It was definitely designed by Tony, anyone could see that. It was black, fit her perfectly so that she could move, had some padding on her shoulders and elbows, and had mechanics throughout that she could use. Natasha had some of the same types of equipment, like the bracelets with different gadgets concealed. The utility belt she had was secured, holding a small hand gun and ammo. Lastly, she put on the sleek vest as the final part, checking to make sure everything was in place, and looked at Wanda.

"You too," Aurora winked. "Let's go kick some ass."

"You dragged Clint into this, rescued Wanda from a place she didn't wanna leave, and you've put Aurora in danger."

Aurora had only really listened when her name was mentioned.

"Found it," Sam announced into his earpiece.

Steve held his arms up and Clint shot an arrow through the webbing connecting them.

"Lets move," Aurora hit Sam's arm as they started running. "T'Challa is coming for Bucky, we know that for sure."

"We can't let him touch you. Me and Rory will fight him but don't get close."

"What the hell is that?" Bucky asked as someone in a blue and red suit landed on a window.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Aurora yelled, certainly catching Peter's attention. "Tony is so ridiculous I'm gonna--"