5

"Hey, I'm having another party!" Liz touched Aurora's shoulder. "You gonna be there?"

"Sure," Aurora smiled. "Is Peter coming?"

"What, got a crush?" Liz teased.

Aurora rolled her eyes in response. "I'm just curious, he's super into you, anyway."

"Seriously?"

"I mean, I think. He's constantly drooling over you whenever you're in the room."

"Oh my god," Liz rolled her eyes. "Peter?"

"Swear to god. I'm like 80% sure."

"I'll see you tonight," she giggled as Aurora walked into Bio.

"Ready to carve out a frog?" She asked and picked up a scalpel.

"Do you enjoy this?"

"No, but I don't mind it."

"Gross."

"Hey!" Liz hugged Aurora and handed her a drink. Aurora was going to drink, but certainly wasn't going to get drunk again. And thank god Flash wasn't DJing. "Is Peter not coming?"

"He bailed last minute. So did Ned. Losers."

Liz laughed and was caught by someone walking by. "Oh! I'll see you later," she smiled.

"Hey," Flash was quick to take her place. She was glad that tonight she took the time off to act like a normal teenager.

"Hi," she nodded and sipped her drink. Flash was quick to fill his. "What's up?" She knew Peter and Ned didn't like him, and that he could be a jerk, but just because her friends don't like someone doesn't mean that she has to not like them. He's given her no reason to dislike him.

The girl smiled friendly at him and watched him look at her. Teenage boys really aren't discrete, are they?

"I... uh," he cleared his throat. "I drove here tonight. In my car."

"Yeah, me too."

His face faltered a little before recovering. "You wanna go out there with me? I have a pack of cigarettes out there."

"I don't do tobacco."

"Weed?"

Aurora purses her lips for a moment, thinking before her mouth turned up into a smirk. "Why not?"

And that's how she ended up in Flash's father's car, smoking weed.

"Why do you hang around Parker?" He asked her as she took another drag, blowing the smoke out the window.

"Because I like him," she rolled her eyes.

"Why, though? He's such a..." the boy couldn't think of the word.

"Dork?"

"Yeah."

"That's what makes being around him fun. He doesn't become a dick like you do."

"Like me?"

"Mhm," she hummed and gave him the joint. "You're a dick, and everyone knows that. You know that."

"I'm not a dick, I'm honest."

"I'm honest. You're a dick."

"You get away with it because you're hot."

Aurora snapped her head towards him. "I get away with it because you've always been an ass."

"How would you know?"