22

"Stop pulling your punches!" Aurora shouted and pushed peter. "Come on, get angry at me. Fucking release everything and get me back into shape!"

"I'm not going to hurt you."

Aurora knee what she needed to do as she hit Peters side with her foot. They were doing strictly hand-hand, no suits or other weapons.

"I slept with Ned, you know," she said and dodged a punch.

"You didn't. He would have told me quite literally minutes after."

"Fine. I shouldn't lie to you though, I slept with Flash."

Peter rolled his eyes but Aurora saw through it. "I just feel like I should be 100% honest now, you know? No secrets."

Aurora felt him punch a little harder.

"It was hot, too. That night we smoked weed in his car. Both of us just blazed–" she landed a kick and then took Peter out at the knees. "–backseat of the car, all the hickeys."

She felt Peter hitting at what was probably full strength and fought back. This went on for a few minutes before he managed to get her on her back on the floor.

She closed her eyes for a moment and it took a second to register the pain in her head. There were mats, sure, but they still hurt. They just didn't give you concussions.

"I'm so sorry!" Peter cried and grabbed her hand to help her up.

"Don't be," she smiled and took a deep breath. The fall had momentarily knocked the wind out of her. "I needed it. Come on, round three," she pushed away from him.

"I'm not fighting you anymore while you emotionally manipulate me."

"Come on," she groaned, "emotional manipulation? I was just...yknow... riling you up! I know Flash bugs you. Apparently Flash fucking turns you into the hulk, too."

"Stop saying that!"

"What?"

"Flash!"

"Why? He's a kid."

"Yeah, but it's just weird. He doesn't deserve someone–" he stopped dead in his tracks. Aurora looked at him and his eyes were the size of plates. "I'm sorry–I didn't–"

Aurora rolled her eyes and made her way toward him.

"I don't know why–I'm an idiot–"

He didn't realize how close she'd gotten until he felt a hard hit to his gut. It made him stumble back as Aurora turned and walked in the other direction.

"What–Why–?"

"Are we doing round three on no? Let's release some fuckin' anger!"

The two had collapsed on the sofa in front of TV. They'd found some reruns of Friends on and turned to it while they ate, exhausted.

"You're hard to fight."

"It's easy when we're both angry and ready to beat the hell out of someone."

"Cheers to that," she raised a pizza roll. "Have you ever seen this show?"

"A little. May would watch it a bunch when I was younger but I never really got into it. I'm guessing you didn't get 90's sitcoms in Siberia?"

"Right on," she nodded. "That's guys a bit of an ass."

"Who, Ross? Yeah, he is."

"Hey kids," Tony announced and stole a piece of the girls food.

"Hey, tony," she sighed.