1: Posh Tigers & Pissed Off Kids

Pic: Not her but same costume.

Tiger's POV

"Shesha, are you sure this is okay?" I giggled fixing the blonde wig over my multicoloured hair.

"C'mon, I'm going to be eighteen soon and I want to live some more, it's only for tonight, please Tiggy?" I sighed at the princess pleas and scratched the back of my head.

"The king and queen are away in Alabasta, so the wig is just a precaution if a palace guard sees you, I promise to be back early in the morning." The beautiful blonde perched herself on the windowsill.

"Are you sure the disguise will work?" "Of course, just don't show your face too much! I promise to repay you Tiger! Bye!" She jumped down onto the sand dunes running of into the night, most likely to her secret lover Nahibi.

~~

The kingdom of Thumosta is quiet similar to our sister kingdom Alabasta, which is run by the kings brother King Neferatiti, the difference being we are located in the New World.

I am an orphan, Garden D. Tiger.

I live in the palace because I'm the only friend of princess Shesha and they are quiet laid back here in Thumosta.

I love it here but some day I'd like to go to the sea and sail with a crew, I love the ocean, the freedom of it is amazing. But I promised Shesha I'd wait until her coronation is over.

People often mistake me for a gypsy due to my look...

Actually a I'm dancer! Can't a dancer wear lots of jewellery without people accusing you of being able to touch someone's forehead and say that they'll be dead in exactly 285 days?

Anyway...

My hair since I was born has been strange, triple coloured hair of auburn, black and gold.

I love wearing lots and lots of gold jewellery, I just love shiny things, don't you think they are the best? All sparkly and bright, it distracts you from the darkness that flows through humanities veins.

But I don't care what people think, I love my look, sassy and free.
Shesha believes I should wear more decent clothing and perhaps not as many weapon when I'm in town... Ehem she meaning the two machete strapped to my left hip. All good.

Not to mention I'm a devil fruit user I ate the Tama Tama (soul, I had to shorten the translation, soul is really Tamashii) no mi, I can transfer peoples souls with others bodies.

The true form of my power was shown on the day of my sixteenth birthday seven years ago

I was at the beachside when I heard a groan of pain, I walked a few meters when I saw a man lying side by side with what seemed either an itty bitty tiger or just a really weird looking cat

"Hey are you okay? Were you attacked by this, err... Cat?" "Help me... Please... No, the tiger was ship wrecked, on the animal cargo I was sailing on... He was just here, that doesn't matter! I've been poisoned; if you can do anything please help me... Quickly!" he pleaded in a posh voice, clawing at his chest as if it was the solution to all his pain.

I panicked and did the first thing that came to my mind.

"Tamashii call swap!" A heavy purple mist swamped the area thickly and when it cleared it was undeniable it worked.

The man was growling like a tiger but then coughing up blood vehemently and after just five minutes falling down to the ground, I just stood in disbelief of what I did. I'd only ever tried this power on criminals... But here it was, it worked with man and beast