10: Game On Eustass-ya

Ten: Game on Eustass-ya

Word count: 1453

Tigers POV

"Jeff... Do you think this fog will clear up soon?" I said coughing a little and peering into the sea.

"Judging by the rate where going I wouldn't say soon, should we tell the captain?" I walked into the dining room was startled by the scene before me.

"HEAT! That is not how you make toast!" I said in outrage at the fire breather. "I wasn't making toast, I was roasting octopus." He held up a small octopus burnt to a crisp and for some reason I felt quite disturbed.

"Er umm... Okay, captain this fog isn't leaving, Jeff just checked and his super sonic tiger senses tell me-" "the fog isn't clearing Kid sama!" Wire burst into the room cutting me off.

"I was just about to say that..." I grumbled and everyone looked at Kid.

"What do we do now?" "We... Keep sailing forward, what else do we do?" "THAT'S NOT A PLAN!" Jeff and I yelled in outrage.

Kid was about to say something when the ship plunged forward; I flew out the door and hit the side deck.

"Shit!" I coughed up a little blood and I heard Kids voice against the storm. "Why was no one on fucking lookout? WE'RE CAUGHT IN A BLOODY FUCKING STORM!" I stood up but immediately slipped back down. "Kid! I can't stand!" I shouted feeling the pain in my back suddenly from the impact of my first fall.

Kid turned to help me but as he started towards me a crash of thunder sounded and the big gothic ship lunged sideways dramatically hitting my small figure against the other side of the boat

"Tiger!" "I'm okay Kid! Don't worry! Just get to the wheel!" I felt dark oozing blood drip down my forehead, shit...

I screamed as my body abruptly launched vehemently into the air, as I descended and I screamed even louder as I knew I couldn't do anything about it.

If I land on the deck I'll survive but with many injuries.

If I fall into the sea I will die a horrible death.

Hmm... Perhaps my first option would be more beneficial at the time.

"TIGER!" I looked down and below me was not the deck but the cold dark sea.

Seems as though the world has decided I'm not allowed to live and I'm not allowed to see Kid again.

WELL FUCK YOU WORLD!

Before any other thoughts entered my mind I felt the harsh and unforgiving hit of the water on my back.

So this is how it ends?

~~

Kid's POV

"TIGER!" I shouted as I saw her descending figure fall into the corrupt and evil sea, "GET HER!" I shouted trying to hold my stance on my slick deck.

"Captain I cant see her!" Killer said grasping the edge of the deck. "Fine, I'll go then," "captain! Are you forgetting you're a devil fruit user? I'll go..." Killer jumped of the deck and I looked around frantically.

"I can't even protect you..." I gritted my teeth and look up to the sky that refused to cease its anger

"Everyone in! Get inside now, I don't want anyone out here! Wire is navigating from the control room so just get in!" We forced in the door shut and Heat and Jeff collapsed against the floor and my breathing was heavy but not for the exhaustion of the storm, but for my limitations.