13: New Members & Fright

Thirteen: New Members & Fright

Tiger's POV

As I said my goodbyes the Mugiwara pirates I felt a melancholy feeling wrap around my soul. It seems as though this crew has a deep and strong connection to each other... Their relationships with each other seem straightforward and caring.

Lucky.

I always seem to be spiraling down deeper into confusion.

I never know what I'm getting myself into...

Secretly I think you knew,

Rodriquez... What now?

You're attracted to danger, don't deny it, this is why you and Kid are a perfect match.

You know its not like I want love from Kid, I know that he isn't capable of such things, I just want to stop hurting him, I'm helpless of that though aren't I?

Yes, you are now... We'll work on it though chika, just chill.

How?

How? Tell me!

An arm tugged lightly at my hair pulling me out of my glaze of reflections.

"Goodbye, and good luck Tiger." Roronoa Zoro smiled knowingly at me and I breathed a sigh. "Arigatou Zoro-san, I'll need it..."

"Lets go! Mugiwara, next time we meet wont be an exception, we'll be enemies." I sighed at Kids words and rolled my eyes. "How rude! We went out of own way out of pure kindness for you 'Captain' Kid! Don't speak like that to us!" The stunning orange haired girl, Nami, yelled in frustration at the captain and I stifled a laughed.

I looked to Mugiwara Luffy but he just grinned. "Okay, Eusta-guy!" Kid gave the pirates one more glare before tugging me off the ship and onto the drawbridge leading us to our own. "Oh look, back aboard the morbid gloomy ship... I like the Sunny better!" Jeff complained walking in front of me. "Why didn't you stay on Mugiwara's ship then? No one would miss you, scum." "Hey! Untrue! I would miss you Jefficio ma bella babè!" I said in a mocking Italian accent for no apparent reason.

"That's not True Kid don't be so mean captain! Killer-chan and Wire-chan and Heat-chan would miss me!" He sobbed with tears running down his little face. "Damare! So noisy..."

He pushed me onto the ship deck and I cried in pain at my injuries.

"Oi! I am injured bakayaro!" He turned to me and slapped me hard in face causing my to skid across the deck audibly, he hit me... Tears welled in my eyes.

"I'm done! I'm done here Tiger!" "Why did you rescue me then?! You could've left me with Trafalgar!" "BECAUSE! No matter how much it hurts to look at you it would hurt more to know to someone else is!" I felt a shiver down my spin as each word left his dark lips. "What do you mean? That doesn't even make sense! I don't get what we're doing Kid, we get close... We fall apart the next minute! Maybe I should just leave!" I shouted pushing my hands up trying slowly to stand. "No! A captain will release a subordinate when he gives the word!" He snapped back harshly.

"Chief..." Killer came out and addressed the angry captain. "What?" "She is recovering from injuries," "Killer, go inside. That's an order." Killer went back inside hesitantly at Kids cold words and Kid turned back to me.

"Why are you doing this Kid?" I cry out hopelessly. "I'll guess we'll find out as we go."

"This is the price I pay isn't it?" I cough more blood onto the deck, feeling hopeless. "You're such a pain you know?" He pushed me back to the floor and kicked me in the side of the head. "Yamero!" I cried at the pain of previous injuries creeping up again. "I want to hear you beg though," he said coldly shooting me a sadistic glare.