4: The Flash Back & Stop Falling Asleep!

Four: The Flash Back & Stop Falling Asleep!

Word count: 1369

A/N Kore yabai yo means like if you're in a dangerous situation and like the English version of 'oh no!'

Tiger's POV

"Yeah, I did." "Well looks like you honored the promise then huh? I didn't even realize it was you ..." I looked up at him and unlike every moment of every minute when his face is cold and malicious right now it seemed soft.

"I missed you idiot," I did the last thing expected and wrapped my arms around his neck in an embrace.

"Yeah... Me too, when did you figure out it was me?" "I've known you were a pirate for a while, I confirmed it but before I did have some suspicions it might not have been you; not everyone has the name Kid, also considering the last time I saw you, you were wimp that could be beaten easily, especially by me... And now... You're definitely different, you're a lot colder too Kid, you were really sweet and fun but now you mean serious business don't you? Congratulations..." I moved away from him looking into the water feeling quite melancholy.

"You've changed too Hana- I mean Tiger, you had boy's short hair and you were always covered in dirt, no wonder I didn't recognize you, but hey, I may have grown up to be vicious and cruel but I still remember..." He nudged my hand and formed his into a fist, then the rock and roll symbol then he knocked the top of mine.

"Your remember it?" I smile doing it with him then laughing, even he laughed too, which for the Kid everyone knows now, I'm sure, is rare, but from the Kid I knew it was all he ever did.

~~Flash back~~

"You brat! Look at what you've done, how am I going to get all the black stuff from your hair?" I shook the shoulders of the short boy and he stuck out his tongue.

"You moron you cant get it out its singed!" "Stop making things explode Kid! I can't keep cleaning you up everyday!" I sat down in a huff next to him.

"Shuddap! One day I'll being pirate king and no one will talk down to me, especially not you Banana!"

"Is that so mister big shot? Well for now I DO talk down to you because I'm allowed too! I cover for you and bring you food you ungrateful brat!" "I'm a whole year older than you Hana!" "Age is just a number, now come on! I want to see the sunset and you promised you'd come this time!" He groaned and wipe some black off his face as I tugged him all the way too the meadow.

"Its so pretty! Look at the sky!" I pointed up at the yellows and reds. "These are my favorite colours, desert and sun colours!" He laughed at me and tugged my bangs.

"Do you like my hair!?" He grinned widely at me and I scoffed. "Not at the moment," I pulled his singed hair and continued to look at the sky.

"Oi Hana, lets promise to become pirates one day! Both of us can sail together and get a crew and become really formidable." He held out his hand and I nodded and we did the secret handshake.

"Okay, lets do that Kid..."

~~End of flash back~~

I was pulled out of my reminiscing by and strong arm moving me forward, and before I even realized Kid had moved me onto his lap so I faced into his chest.

I smiled but not so he could see and I started to drift of.

I really did miss you...

Baka.

~~

I woke up presuming he would've moved me but I was still in the same position on the skull head.