2: Eustass Frog & Captain's Warnings

Two: Eustass Frog & Captain's Warnings.

A/N A question for you... What do you want to see in this FanFic?

Tiger's POV

"WHAT!?" Kid and his crewmates seemed shocked when Jeff climbed out of my bra.

"Oh yeah this is my partner in crime Jeff, I'm not joining unless he can too." I put my foot down with a smirk. "This is correct, if we are separated she cracks a tantrum so you might want to agree..." Jeff climbed out onto my shoulder and just sat there.

"But how? How is there a tiger that small?" Kid looked at Jeff strangly and the man in the mask sighed.

"Captain, did you not notice it talks? Does that not seem more strange?" "He smokes cigars too," I pointed out.

"Whatever your pet can stay too I suppose..." "PET?!" Jeff grumbled and I laughed a little. "Okay then! Well now that the hostage situation is solved and we are on good terms I just want to say... I fucking love your outfit." The crew looked at me with wide eyes and unbelievable expressions.

He rested his metal arm on his hip and smiled smugly.

"Bitch... We are going to get along."

~~

"So, have you thought about this at all captain?" Wire (yes I took the time to learn four pirates names) asked his captain as I inspected an empty cup.

"Not really... If I regret it she can leave, right tiger cub?" "Uhuh... Wait cub?" I said not paying attention until he bestows me a nickname.

"That's how I remember your name," "no offense but I have a tiger and a tattoo of my name on my ankle... It's a bit obvious..." He looked at my ankle like he just realized.

"You have a lot of tattoo's for a woman don't you?" Killer said in his eerily calm voice... The massacre solider, I know that much and that's all I need to know.

"Yup, this one on my ankle, one of the rising sun covering a the top of my back, these two on the undersides of my arms; truth on the left and deception on the right... Oh and another one somewhere else..." I winked and the whole crew looked away in embarrassment.

"A rising sun..." Kid pondered quietly.

"We are going to have to get use to having a woman on the crew..." Heat said cautiously looking at me as if I was a foreign animal because I'm the one that has stitches for a mouth and all.

"Oh! That's what I keep forgetting to tell you!" I swing my feet back and forth on my chair and place my elbows at the table. "I ate a devil fruit!" I laughed and Jeff knocked my head before going back to sitting like a guard on the table whilst lighting a cigar.

"Oh yeah?" Kid rose an non-existant eyebrow and I scratched Jeff's neck.

"Its also the reason Jeff here is a tiger..." The crew leaned in for an explanation.

"It's called the Tama Tama no mi, I can transfer the soul, mind and essence of someone into an animal or swap it with another person! Although I cant do it with objects." They all looked at me then Jeff then back to me and Kid was the first one to the speak.

"That's interesting... Maybe you will come in handy, cub." I just stared at him in frustration then I looked at a frog that was trying to escape the kitchen.

"Call swap!" My left hand turned in a circle parting the captains soul and the frogs.

The flaming red head started to ribbit and I burst into laughter.

"Master Kid!" Wire eyes popped out of his head as the frog jumped onto the table and pointed a slimy hand at me.

"Turn me back now witch!" "Hmm... Well, I suppose our captain cant be a frog but it's amusing isn't it Killer?" I laughed some more and Killer nodded answering simply. "Yes,"

"Okay, I'll change you back 'Master' Kid ..." I giggled this time turning my right hand.

Once he turned back he glared at me and pulled me out of the kitchen and into a room, which I expected to be his.

He crushed my arm as he pinned it against the wall, I let out a small cry of pain and my hair fell into my eyes.

"Listen here bitch, you're lucky I let you fucking join this crew instead of killing you right there, how is that repaying me? Fuck with me like that again and I will kill you." He said harshly into my ear and I smirked.

"How would you like to be repaid captain?" I licked the edge of his ear and I noticed his body froze.

"Don't use your power on me again." He stated in a hoarse voice and pushing me out of his room

Too bad, it was just getting fun.

Hahaha!

He wishes.

"Are you okay Tiger?" Killer asked me and I smirked at him looking at him up and down, I wonder what his face looks like

"Just a warning, I've been very naughty you see and the teacher was angry!" I laughed biting my lip and waltzing off to my room.

Killer's POV

It was a very bad idea for a woman to join this crew...