15: Kuja Warrior? So I don't have to forgive you again

Fifteen: Kuja Warrior? So I don't have to forgive you again.

Glossary:

Shinpai nai: No worries

Komorebi: That sort of scattered, dappled light effect that happens when sun shines through the trees

Daijobuka: Are you alright?

Tiger's POV

It was the memory of him, that brave and unnerving stance of his and his reason that pulled me under down into my dark reminisce.

"Its alright little girl, you are safe... Run... Run until you see the sun." His red skin looked even more ablaze with the dancing fire behind him. "But jiji," I looked up at biting my lip, tears brimming my eyes. "I don't think I'll ever see light again." He pushed me forward and went back to the other slaves.

Arigatou...

"HEY! FOLLOW US!" A slave with green hair shouted to me and I ran towards her and two other girls a few years older than me.

~~Timeskip, Tiger age: 16~~

"Hana-nee san... Are you sure you wont stay?" The orange haired girl asked with a frown. "Its okay Marigold, I'm 16 and a Kuja, I'll be fine."

Hancock looked at me with her usual expression, except sadness was evident.

"Hana, you are my sister, we've known each other since we were freed, we lived together all these years... Your leaving for good aren't you?" "Yes nee-sama, thank you for your kindness and looking after me as your sister." I bowed deeply and Sandersonia let out a sob.

"You understand that you will have to change your name right? And you will have to tattoo your back once you leave here... But, no matter what name you choose or which seas you choose to sail, you will always be... Boa Hana, Kuja pirate and Amazon Lily warrior... And my sister." Hancock pronounced with a defiant tone. "Arigatou, of course." I abandoned Garden D. Hana when I came to Amazon Lily, but perhaps I can use it again...

"Visit us again Hana! We wish you the best!" Sandersonia waved to me as I stood on the medium sized paddleboat.

"I'm leaving, for the New World!" I waved to everyone and as I departed the walls of the château all the warrior women of Amazon Lily waved to me and some threw roses, Jeff lapped up the attention of course.

"We will miss you Hana-sama!"

"Hana-sama please don't forget us!"

"Good luck Hana-sama!"

"Take care on your voyage!"

"She's so beautiful and composed!"

"Hana-samaaaa!"

"Come back soon!"

"Bye minna!"

~~End of flashback~~

I opened my eyes and I saw a blur of red, my eyes focused and I saw Kid's face streaming with silent tears.

"Gomenesai..." His head fell to my chest and I looked down slowly and put my hand on his soft flame hair. "Shinpai nai... Kid-sama."

"No, I hurt you so so bad Tiger... Don't you ever forgive me..." His voice was quite, almost timid. "How can't I forgive you Kid? Something inside me tells me to forgive you no matter what you do to me, so I'll just ask you one thing, don't hurt me again so I don't have to forgive you."

The scene goes a bit like this...

I, bloody and bruised sprawled on the floor with a ghostly and unfazed stare, Kid, his head lying just below my chest with his eyes closed in pain that looked different to what pain usually does.

Komorebi.

Killers POV

"The screaming stopped, it just stopped... Hey! Shouldn't we check on them?" Nikoli's panicked voice rose and his eyes widened to shock and horror. "Don't, they are fine, it wouldn't end any other way than in silence." I responded in monotone, what was the captain thinking to let this man join? There must be an ulterior motive, that other one, Lyssondros is fine, but this guy...

"What if one of them is dead?" Nikoli protested and I shook my head. "The captain would never kill a crewmate unless it was serious, he would never kill her anyway." "Then... Why?" I look him with a cold expression even though he could not see.

"Nikoli, have you ever been in love?" "Wh-what? No..." "Then you wouldn't understand."

~Next Day~

Tiger's POV

I crawled out from the living room leaving Kid on the floor. I walked into the kitchen nosily alerting everyone to my presence. "Daijobuka?!" Nikoli's attention was quickly fixed on me whilst everyone else continued doing whatever.

"Wire... Can I see that newspaper?" "Of course," he passed it to me with a small smile. "How can you sit and read the newspaper in that condition? Ly! Quickly come and patch up Tiger-nee!" Nikoli freaked out and passed back and forth. "Calm down for Christ sake, Kid is past out if that's what you're worried about." "THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT!" "Good morning Lyssondros," I greeted the man skillfully tending my wounds as I sat on the kitchen stool, that is real skill.

I looked to the corner to see Jeff fast asleep looking worn out. "He stayed in your room the whole night waiting, then came in here and eventually fell asleep." Wire said as I picked him up and cradled him in my arms before putting him onto his red tassel pillow.

"So," Heat gave me an amused smirk, "who won?" Nikoli's eyes popped out of his head at Heat's statement. I winked at him and said. "Well I did collapse first but... Considering I'm here and he's not what do you think?" "A fair draw?" Killer suggested nonchalantly. "I'd say so..."After thinking about it for a minute.

"For you, you wanted Apoo right?" Killer handed me the dendenmushi but I shook my head. "I wont be needing it, Ja na." I waved heading to the helm.

"Is that a island? Or is it a clock?" I look onto the sea and I strange looking island stared back at me. "This is strange but then again it is the New World, Wire-san! I see land!"

"Land already?" I heard Kids deep voice and I bit my lip turning at once. "Yes captain," he grabbed my chin and forced my head up to look into my eyes.

"Maybe we'll discover something interesting."

~

Sorry I rushed through editing :/