6: Drawing The Line

Six: Drawing The Line

Word count: 1966

A/N Most chapters i think i'll put the song that influenced me on the side because when i write i usuallly listen to music, which usually helps make the feel of the chapter this one is the title of the chapters name sake. Side note, bakayaro is like a more offensive version of baka, like asshole (you have to love my use of language).

Tiger's POV

"Ahh minna! I cooked for you all!" I placed a stew on the table and all their eyes widened. "You cooked?" "For us?" Even the unemotional Wire was shocked. "Yup! Captain said I can be your cook from now on... If you want," Heat looked happy at the offer of having REAL food EVERY night.

"It smells delicious Tiger thank you," Killer said spooning some stew into a bowl.

Kid looked at the dish with skepticism.

"I'm just a little worried... The last dish I ate at your hands was mud that was force fed to me." "Hey that's only because you said you weren't afraid of eating mud!" I hit his head with the wooden spoon, lucky the rest of the crew were too busy eating and devouring their food to notice our bickering, except Killer who'd taken his food outside to eat.

What's under his mask that's so terrible? Is he deformed? Or simply shy? Maybe it's a fashion statement...

"Its okay everyone, it doesn't taste like mud," Kid said with a smirk and I hit him with the wooden spoon again.

"Bakayaro..."

"Uh Kid?" I asked awkwardly and he looked up.

"How did you get those scars? Also... What happened to your arm?" "You're asking me this now?" He said smugly and I poked out my tongue. "Before you were too scary, I thought you might blow me up or something." "No, well my arm is technically still there, but I can reattach this bionic part when I want, these scars... Have you heard of the Yonko Big Mom? I took down two of her ships and well... That is self explanatory really..." "You took down a Yonko's ships?! Wait do you wear that all the time then? Even in the shower?" I gapped at his arm and he just shook his head. "Most of the time yes, but why would I wear it in the shower? You ask weird questions..." "I'm just curious, what's that...?" I traced my finger down the blue bits running down his skin; I've never seen it before...

He started at me hard then sighed and started to talk.

"Lines of magnetism connecting the bionic arm in place, when I want to take it off I simply release that field of magnetism running in my body, you can see it because its nearly always there except for when I sleep and shower, there, good enough explanation?" "Hai captain!" "By the way it looks ridiculous..." I said under my breath as I walked away.

But today he looks exceptionally hot since me and Killer are playing this game called 'hide the captains goggles' its being going on since yesterday and I find it highly amusing.

He has a black bandana tied around his head so his hair would stay up so it looked very... Lets just say very attractive for now.

MWHAHAHA HE'LL NEVER FIND THEM

"So captain have you found your goggles yet?" Heat asked and Kid shook his head.

"I don't know why you're wearing a bandana, your hair automatically stays up..." I say with a smirk and he glares at me. "Is that so?" "Well so many things have blown up in your face your hair is probably to scared to come down." As I said this Heat and even Wire burst into laughter and tears

"I'm starting to think someone's behind the displacement of them actually..." He looked sideways at me and I shrugged.

"Don't ask me, its not like you use them or anything, its more like a fashion accessory right?" Before he could think of a come back I walked out side to see Killer sitting next to an empty bowl.