Chapter 6

In (y/n)'s dream, it looked like she was trapped in a room, backing up towards a door. She quickly opened that door, finding herself in another room. She tried to open that door, but it was locked. She struggled to get it open until it finally listened to her. As she went into the room, she saw that she was surrounded by the painting lady, a headless statue, and a mannequin head. She let out a scream as she tried to open the door behind her, seeming like it locked itself. Breathing hard, she was trying her best to open the door as the living artwork were drawing in close. "Somebody! Please help me!"

As she said that, the door unlocked as she ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her. In the previous room, she saw Garry with his back turned. Sighing in relief, she smiled. "I'm so glad you're here, Garry. I thought I was a goner." She laughed to herself for a bit and stopped, noticing that Garry wasn't moving or saying anything. "Garry..?"

Slowly, Garry turned around, seeming like he had an entire different demeanor to him. He wasn't his calm self, he looked more... Out of it. A creepy smile appeared on his face, making (y/n)'s eyes widen. "I'm so glad you're alright, (y/n)~!" His voice wasn't the same either, it sounded creepy and low.

In fear, (y/n) had her back against the door, unknowing what to do as Garry was coming closer. "S-Stay back! What are you even doing, Garry?! Where's Ib?! What happened to you?!"

In response, Garry laughed like a maniac as he got closer and closer. (y/n) let out a scream as her vision got dark. In reality, she had rose up from the floor, still screaming. Garry rushed over to her as his face was full with worry. "(y/n)! What's wrong?!"

Still half asleep and believing Garry was out to get her, (y/n) tightly grabbed his arm. His eyes widen that she managed to flip him over her shoulder, making him land on his back harshly against the wall. Garry let out a scream in pain.

Slowly coming to her senses, (y/n) was looking around the room in confusion. She saw Ib leaning against the wall, rubbing her eyes as it looked like she was waking up. "What..? Where am I?" She turned over to Garry, who was laying upside down on the wall. Putting her hands over her mouth, she walked over to him to help him up. "Oops... Sorry..."

(y/n) helped Garry off the wall as he rubbed the back of his head in pain. "My goodness, (y/n) ... What did you do that for?"

(y/n) averted her gaze as she was so embarrassed to admit what she was dreaming about, thinking Garry would get mad at her. "Well... I kind of had a nightmare where I got surrounded by the paintings and sculptures, but I escaped from them and bumped into you. I thought you were going to help me, but for some reason you were all bonkers crazy, and tried to kill me."

Garry just blinked at her explanation as he let out a sigh. "I can't be angry at you for that. I can understand why you would have that dream, but... I don't understand why you dreamt about that certain part. I would never do such a thing."

(y/n) felt so bad about attacking Garry that she couldn't meet his eyes. She looked over from behind her, seeing his coat on the floor. Now she felt worse since he had put his coat over her when she was unconscious. She carefully picked up the big designer coat, handing it to him and still not meeting his eyes. "Here's your coat..."

Instead of him accepting it back, Garry noticed that (y/n) was feeling guilty about flipping him over. He gave her a soft smile. "(y/n), would you take a look in the pocket of the coat?"

(y/n) dug into the coat pocket, feeling something as she pulled it out. In her hand was a piece of candy. Blinking, she responded, "Oh... It's lemon flavored. My favorite."

"You can have that. Feel free to eat it."

"Oh... Thank you." (y/n) put it in her small satchel, saving it for later.