Chapter 7

As they entered the new hallway, an unexpected person bumped into Garry. "Ah!" The blonde little girl then fell backwards.

"Whoa! Are you alright?!" Garry went over to her as she looked frightened, backing away. "Ah! Wait! Could you be one of the visitors from the gallery?" The girl's reaction looked like she had said yes as her face lightened up. "As I thought..." Both (y/n) and Ib appeared on both of Garry's side. "I'm Garry. This is (y/n) and Ib." He introduced as he turned to them as he said their names.

(y/n) broke her silence as she spoke up. "Nice to meet you. We were all in the gallery, but then we ended up in this place somehow. So since then, we've been trying to find a way out. You're trying to do the same, right?"

The girl looked a little more comfortable with (y/n) talking as she answered. "I... I was looking to see if there was anyone else too... I wanted to get out, so I..."

Garry then spoke up. "Ah! I knew it! Well, would you like to come with us?"

"Huh..?"

"It's dangerous to go alone-"

(y/n) interrupted Garry as it looked like she was referencing something. "Take this!" She paused as she saw Garry looking at her funny. (y/n) averted her gaze as she cleared her throat. "Sorry. Continue."

Garry turned back to the girl. "There are lots of strange creatures around. So will you come with us? I think it would be best if we all stay together."

The girl smiled. "Yeah! I'll come!"

Garry smiled happily. "Then it's decided! Oh, what's your name?"

"Mary..." Inside (y/n)'s head, she smiled at the thought that both Garry and Mary's names rhymed.

"Mary, then! Nice to meet you!"

"Yeah!" Mary looked over at Ib, looking a little shy. "Um... Nice to meet you, Ib."

Ib nodded shyly as she softly smiled. "Nice to meet you too."

"Teehee! Thanks!" Mary said with a cheery smile.

Garry smiled. "Alright! Now that we have more company, we can proceed with our spirits high!"

Mary cheered as she was now a part of the group. (y/n) was smiling as well, but was hiding the fact that she felt this uneasy feeling. She wasn't sure why as she started following the three, walking down the hallway.

As they were walking down the hallway, Garry then asked a question. "Say... Seeing Ib, (y/n), and I have a rose. Mary, do you have a rose as well?"

Mary nodded while smiling. "Yeah! I do! A yellow rose!"

"Ah! It's true! You three keep those safe. Don't you dare lose it, and don't give it to anyone, and-"

Garry was cut off by Mary. "Wow! Ib's rose is reeeed! My rose is yellooow! I like yellow, but I also like pink! Oh, and blue!"

Garry had a somewhat annoyed expression. "Learn to listen, would you?"

(y/n) smiled as she spoke up. "Thanks, mom." Garry just looked at her, his face unchanged. "I'm fueling the fire, I know. I'm sorry... I'm just trying to lighten the mood." She continued walking down the hall, holding Ib's hand as Garry and Mary were following.

They were walking down the hall until they ran into a door. (y/n) tried opening it, but it was locked. Garry was thinking to himself as he looked down another direction of the hall. "Maybe there's something over there."

The four made their way in the other direction, quickly passing a painting titled, Flowers of Jealousy. They entered a room full of... Interesting creatures. They went over to a huge painting titled, Red Eyes.