Chapter 1

In the early afternoon, under a gray sky. A girl who was 18 years old was heading her way towards an art gallery. The skies were only getting darker, looking like it was about to rain any minute.

The girl had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, wearing a light purple hoodie with a black shirt underneath with dark gray capri sweats. On the side of her, she had an over the shoulder strap that lead down to a small satchel that was touching her hip.

Paying admission and getting pamphlets, the girl walked deeper into the gallery. The room was adorn with such beautiful artwork, as though they could come to life at any second. A light snort came out of the girl to be thinking of something so ridiculous.

As she was walking towards a painting, there was a tall guy with purple hair with dark eyes, wearing a designer coat standing in front of it. He noticed her as he started to step back. "Excuse me." The girl gave him a small smile, now looking at the painting. Even though her eyes were on the painting, her mind was thinking of the guy she just encountered. He was kind of cute. The girl shook her head to get rid of such thoughts.

The girl started walking more as she passed a lone little girl with long brown hair and red eyes, wearing something like a school uniform. She was wondering where her parents could be as she continued walking forward.

The girl then made it to a rather large painting titled Fabricated World. She stared at it for a while until she noticed the lights starting to flicker. Looking around the room, she noticed that the sound of people and music were no longer there.

Peeking around the wall, she saw that there were no people around, making her heart start to race. As she was passing a painting, she heard a cough coming from it, making her jump. Breathing hard through her nose, she made her way towards the rose sculpture, which captivated her somehow.

She made her way back towards the big painting as she noticed blue paint leaking from it. As she was examining it, she heard paint splatter from behind her. She was so afraid to turn around, but curiosity got the best of her. On the floor she saw the words in red, bold letters: Come.

The girl's eyes widen as she turned back around, seeing the blue paint form into words. Taken aback, it read: Come down below, I'll show you some place secret.

Gulping, she started to walk away from this huge painting that she thinks is haunted. As she was heading towards the stairs, she saw a silhouette of a person passing the window from the outside. That startled her as she didn't expect to see that.

Turning towards the stairs, she started hearing a loud knock on the window, making her jump and scream a little. Slowly turning around, she saw stray hand prints on the window. Not wanting to be in this room any longer, she headed down the stairs.

The stairs lead her back to the room where she first started. The man behind the counter was no longer there. The lights started to flicker even more as it went out, making the entire room dark. The girl carefully took another step forward as she went into the next room full of artwork.

In the next room, she saw a huge painting on the ground. It was a deep sea painting with a huge fish. For some reason, some of the partition rope was missing, and blue footprints were leading towards the painting. Before she would make her way over there, she read the title of the painting, Abyss of the Deep.

The girl followed the blue footsteps towards the other side of the painting. She looked down, feeling like the painting could draw her in. Slowly, she had one foot step on the painting, not expecting it to dip in like water. She blinked and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath in as she stepped into the painting entirely.

The girl was slowly floating down in the fabricated water as the big fish started to move. Her eyes widen at the sight as her vision was starting to darken. She wasn't fainting, but her surroundings were literally getting darker.