Chapter 11

They walked down the pink stairs. The scenery was pitch black. Something white shot from the sky, making (y/n) reflectively put her hands up. She felt Garry's hand grab hers, looking at his face as he smiled at her. "It's ok, (y/n)."

Now (y/n) was holding both Ib's and Garry's hands as she stood in between them. "Thanks..." As they were walking down some more, something blue shot from below, making her shriek. "What was that?"

"I don't know..." Garry paused as he saw what was ahead of them. "This is strange..."

They made it onto a pink path that seemed like a messy doodle. "This is trippy..." (y/n) mumbled.

(y/n) felt Ib tug on her hand, making her look at the little girl. "You're not dreaming, (y/n). I'm seeing this too."

(y/n) let out a silent snort, remembering that she informed Ib about that word when she met her in the beginning of all this. "True, but it feels like a dream."

They continued to walk down the strange pink path as they came across a huge sign. Across the black wall had said Sketchbook with an arrow pointing down the path. As they walked past the sign, they had found themselves in a completely different world. Everything looked like it was drawn in crayon.

Garry blinked at the sight. "Well, now... This is a significant change in atmosphere."

Ib looked around with her eyes in awe. "It looks like something out of a coloring book..."

(y/n) was blinking fast, trying to process where she was. "This is really weird... I feel like I'm in some strange dream that I can't wake up from." She pinched her arm hard, feeling pain as she hissed. "Yeah... This is real..."

Garry smiled at the two girls. "It's nothing we can't handle. Let's look around."

They entered a house nearby, of course made of crayon. Inside the house was a table with two chairs, a clock that wasn't working, a portrait of some sort, and a bookcase. There was nothing of use to this room as (y/n) spoke up. "We should look around some more."

They exited the house, going towards a big building that was locked. They went up the path, seeing this lone little pink building. On that building, there was something written on it. The pink key is always kept in the toy box.

Garry blinked as he read the writing in his head. "The toy box..? I guess there's a key there."

"Seriously? I had no idea..." (y/n) said in a sarcastic tone which Garry didn't get for a second time.

"Let's continue looking around."

They continued walking down the path, arriving at another house made of crayon. Inside that house had a table with apples with a stool and a coat hanger. At another section of the house, there was a drawer, a stuffed bunny, and a bucket. (y/n) picked up the bucket. "I think we should take this with us."

Garry nodded as they were about to head out. As soon as they took their first step, they heard the door open. Garry grabbed Ib as (y/n) was right behind them, hiding behind the wall. "Ib... Garry... (y/n)... Where are you..?"

It seemed like this person was looking around the room for a little bit, letting out an annoyed sigh. The sound of the door opened and closed, indicating that they had went out. Garry's jaw dropped as soon as he heard the door close. "Don't tell that was..."

(y/n) nodded. "It was her, all right. She's after us." She felt Ib cling onto her, her face full of fear. "It will be alright, Ib. We won't let her get us."

Garry nodded in agreement. "Let's go before she gets back in here."

They exited out of the house, walking down the path that had led to an area with fake water. (y/n) proceeded to scoop the fake water into the bucket. "That's weird... This doesn't feel heavy at all."