Chapter 13

In the hall, Garry was leaning his back towards the wall with Ib kneeling beside him. Ib heard footsteps as she turned around. "(y/n)!" She gasped noticing (y/n)'s stomach. "(y/n)! You're bleeding!"

Making it towards the two, (y/n) was panting hard, holding one hand on her stomach. "I know, but it doesn't hurt one bit." She showed them that she got Garry's rose back with her other hand. "See? I told you I would save you."

Garry looked at her with worry, seeing that she was bleeding at the stomach. "You went to extreme measures to save me..." He paused for a bit, his face turning somewhat angry. "Why would you do something so foolish?!"

(y/n) started to get angry again. "Like you have room to talk! You're the one who just gave up your rose, and then proceeding to just give up!" Her free hand was shaking in anger. "How dare you talk about giving up, seeming like you were ready to die! You're such a damn idiot, Garry!"

Garry saw that (y/n) was on the verge of tears as he slowly stood back up. He walked over to her as he embraced her. "I'm so sorry..." Feeling his touch and warmth made the tears spill. (y/n) cried into his coat as Garry embraced her tightly. "There, there..."

(y/n) was trying to calm down, but she couldn't stop the tears. She felt Ib trying to get into the hug, seeing that there were tears in her eyes as well. "(y/n), Garry... I'm so happy that you two are alright... I thought you two were going to get really hurt..."

The two hugged Ib at the same time, sharing a sweet moment together. (y/n) sniffed as it felt like she was able to talk without choking up. "I'm so glad the worse didn't happen... I was so determined to save Garry that I fought Mary barehanded. I knocked her out cold."

Garry closed his eyes while smiling. "I'm grateful to you for saving me, (y/n)... Thank you..."

(y/n) hugged Garry tightly. "Just don't do anything scary like that again, please..."

"I won't, I promise." The three hugged for a little longer until they released a hug. "Well then... We should proceed forward before Mary wakes up."

"You're right. I feel like we're so close..." (y/n) handed Garry his blue rose. "Here. Do not give it to anyone next time." She felt major déjà vu in this moment.

Garry received his rose back. "I won't." He put his rose in a safe place.

(y/n) felt Ib's hand grab onto hers as she saw the little girl looking up to her smiling. Out of instinct, (y/n) smiled back. Ib spoke up in her tiny voice. "Let's get going, you two!" Ib grabbed Garry's hand with her free hand. She was in the middle of them as it made both (y/n) and Garry feel like parents. With that, they were walking down the hall to try to find a way out once and for all.

Once they walked up the stairs, Garry's jaw dropped. "Did this room change?" His eyes went over to where Mary was unconscious, sending a shiver down his spine. "You really did a number on her, (y/n)..." He was remembering the times where she had flipped him over her shoulder and slapped him.

"I mean..." (y/n) was scratching the back of her head. "I did it to save you."

Garry looked down to her stomach, a huge blood spot soaked her hoodie. "You need to get that treated soon before it gets infected."

"I will when we find have the time to breathe. But right now, we're still on edge."

Ib walked over to a doorway that was blocked by thorns. "These thorns are blocking the way."

Garry and (y/n) walked over to Ib, Garry then speaking up. "Thoroughly blocked... Telling us not to go up, then?"

"Something tells me we need to get up there..." (y/n) was thinking to herself as it looked like she had thought of something. "Garry, you have your lighter still, right?"