Nightmares

Y/N's pov

"Stop it!"
"Don't touch her!"
"Get away from her!"
I woke up to Zack next to me moving around violently as he muttered and growled in his sleep. I sat up and started to push on his side, trying to wake him.
"Zack!" I cried "It's just a dream! Wake up babe! It's okay!"
His eyes opened and before I could speak I was pulled into a tight hug. A man I have never seen break down before started to cry in my arms. I hugged him back rubbing his back.
"It's okay." I muttered "It's okay. I'm here. It was just a nightmare."
"I thought I lost you." He muttered "I couldn't save you.."
"I'm right here." I said pulling back to see his unbandaged face "You wanna talk about it?"
"We were back in that building. I was suck in that shocking chair again but I wasn't being hurt." He sighed "Cathy had you, I couldn't move as I watched her beat you, you screamed and cried for me and I couldn't do anything as you died.."
"Hey she's gone." I said kissing his lips "And I'm here and I'll try my hardest to not go anywhere. I love you."
"I love you too." He muttered kissing back "I can't live without you."
"Either could I." I said as I laid down and let him rest his head on my chest "Listen to my heart beat as you fall back to sleep. Remember I'm right here."