Needy Y/N

Part 2 of Surprise Zack
Y/N's pov

It had been a week or so since Zack and Ray went on a job offer in the town over. It was winter break at Ray's school so she went with Zack on his assassination job.
I was curled up on the couch hugging a pillow as I watched a movie. I was more of a horror kind of girl, but because I was missing my husband and daughter, I was watching a romantic comedy. I sighed watching the two main characters get split apart by their parents as I drank my hot chocolate. The movie was almost over when the front door opened.
"Babe." Zack called, I smiled hearing his voice "We're back!"
I jumped off the couch, I was only two months pregnant so it was still easy to move around. Once he walked into the living room I jumped into his arms and buried my face in his chest.
"Someone missed me." He chuckled holding me close "I missed you too. Both of you."
I smiled up at Zack kissing his lips before hugging Ray. She gave me a small smiled and returned the hug before heading to her room. Once she closed her door I clung onto Zack as if my life depended on it.
"I missed you so much." I muttered in his arms "I'm glad you're back."
Zack brushes some hair out of my face before leaning down and kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he picked me up and laid me against the couch.
  "I love you." I muttered "I'm glad to be having a family with you."
  "I love you too babe." He smirked nipping my neck "Thanks for sticking with me."