Hi I'm Y/N

Part 2 of Protect
Y/N's pov

I watched as a young blonde girl was thrown into my room before the door was locked again. This must of been my new roommate. She didn't look scared more like annoyed, she had long blonde hair and emotionless blue eyes.
"Hey." I smiled "Um I'm Y/N! What did you do to get in here?"
  "Long story." She said "You really wanna know?"
  "We got time to kill." I sighed "Besides I haven't had a roommate in six years. Well that's as long as I've been here."
  "Guessing you haven't rehabilitated?" She asked "I'm Rachel. How about you tell me first then I'll go."
  "Sure." I said leaning against the wall "My mother tried to drowned me when I was nine. She thought I was Satan's Spawn. I ended up killing her as self defense. I was taken to an orphanage, horrible place, I was there for around a year til my best friend and I killed the caretakers and left the building. I got separated from my friend and when he was taken to juvie at sixteen I was only fourteen. I was placed in here, they wanted me to admit he had kidnapped me and taken me away for the orphanage. Since I "don't want to get better" I'm still here."
  "You're backstory sounds kinda like my friends." She sighed "He's gonna be executed soon, I was told. A few months ago my father had snapped and killed my mother, I took my mothers gun and killed him. I sew them together to make a perfect family, it's all I wanted. I was then taken to this building were I became a floor leader. But something happens causing me to leave my floor, and the rules state if you leave your floor you're a target for the other killers. Anyways I ended up escaping with the sixth floor master, I was shot before the building was burned down. My friend realizing I was gonna die gave me to the police do I could be fixed up. They want me to admit he killed my parents and kidnapped me. That's why I'm here."
  "Wow." I muttered "You're to young to be in here."
  "I'm the same age you were when you first got out in here." Rachel said sitting on one of the beds "I just hope my friend can escape."
  "I'm sure they will." I smiled "Let's try to get some sleep."
  It was the middle of the night when I heard the window break. I sat up in bed as Ray did the same, she had a knife in her hand. I looked at the window and saw a man covered in bandages crawl in.
  "Ray." He called "Let's get you out of here."
  "Z-Zack?" I stuttered "Is that really you?"
  "Y/N?" Ray said in confusion "You know him?"
  "He was my friend I told you about." I cried "The one I escaped the orphanage with."
  "What the hell are you talking-" he froze when he saw my face "Y-Y/N.."
  I jumped out of my bed and ran into his arms. He held me tight as I cried on his chest. He brushed my H/C hair out of my face before kissing my forehead.
  "I never thought I'd see you again." He muttered "You've been here the whole time?"
  "Yes But We should get out of here." I said grabbing Rachel's hand "Come on! Let's get to a safe place before we talk."
  An hour later we had found an abandoned house to stay the night. I curled up next to Zack as the three of us explained our stories.
  "I missed you so much." He said hugging me tight "I thought they killed you!"
  "No, they just kept me in that damn place." I sighed "Rachel it's a good thing I met you."
  "Yeah." She said "So this was the h/c haired doll you had to move in that game. I was wondering who she was."
  "My best friend." Zack smirked "And future wife."
  "Wait? What?" I said in shock "You still remember that?"
  "Of course." He chuckled "A promise is a promise. Ray I haven't forgot ours either."
  "I figured." She said "But I think you two deserve time to catch up, before we do anything."
  Zack nodded before he leaned down as kissed me. I was in shock but slowly kissed back. Ray had a small smile on her face once we pulled back. I was glad to have my best friend back.