Water Park Jealousy Part 2

Y/N's pov

Another heatwave hit the town I was living in, so Zack and my sister decided to go to the water park again. It had been a year since the last time we went.
  "This fucking heat!" Zack growled as he pulled me close into his arms "Sucks!"
  "You know." I giggled "Holding me Isn't gonna help you keep cool babe. The opposite actually."
  "Sorry that I want to hold my girlfriend." He muttered kissing my shoulder "Where did Ray go?"
  "I think she went to change." I said "What do you wanna do first?"
  "Anything That keeps me cool." Zack said as Ray walked over "Ray anything you wanna do brat?"
  "The rapids." She said "It's like the lazy river but you aren't supposed to relax, it's very bumpy and you slide down a hill before you go around. Water gets dumped on you too."
"Sounds fun sis." I smiled ruffling her hair "Let's go."
I grabbed Zack's hand and the three of us headed off. I heard wolf whistles and felt and hand grab my bottom. I turned to see Zack flipping off a group of guys looking at us as his hand stayed on my lower back area.
"What's with perverted assholes and this place." He sighed pulling me close "Same thing happened last year."
"It's cause we're hot." I giggled kissing his lips "Let's go!"
I held onto Ray as Zack did the same to me as the three of us went down into the rapids. I was laughing happily with my sister and boyfriend.
"Hey hot stuff!" Someone called "Why don't you ditch the blonde brat and scarred freak and join us. Let us see more of that bod."
"How about you take that dick of yours and shove it down your throat." I hissed "Cause your the only one who's gonna be sucking that tic tac off!"
"Feisty." One chuckled "I like her."
"Can I gut them." Zack growled in my ear "Please.."
"If I Don't first." I smirked "Sure."
"Y/N." Ray said "It looks like they're waiting at the end to the ride."
"Ugh." I growled "I only want one man and I got him. Let's go have some fun shall we."
Let's just say the park was closed for finding three dead bodies in the guys bathroom. I was curled up next to Zack on our way home a smirk plastered on my face. Never flirt with a taken killer.
"We should just get a pool." Ray sighed "Less trouble."