FRIENDS (nonkillers)

Y/N's pov

I smiled happily as I danced with Zack and Ray at the karaoke bar the three of us where at. I giggled as Zack lifted me up spinning me in his arms before kissing my cheek. I kept dancing with Zack when someone cleared their throat from behind me. I turned seeing my close guy friend B/N. I raised an eyebrow, how did he know I was here and why did he have flowers?
"Hey B/N." I said confused "What are you doing here?"
"I saw you where here from your Snapchat." He smiled handing me flowers "I wanted to ask you something. Will you go out with me please?"
"That's sweet of you to ask." I said awkwardly "But I'm actually dating someone. I know you just moved back into town so you probably wouldn't know this but this is Zack, my boyfriend of two years."
"But Y/N!" B/N growled "I've know you longer! I've loved you since we where little dose that mean nothing to you?"
"Listen here you fucking brat-"
"Zack I got this." I said holding my boyfriend back "B/N I hope this clears this up. You've been trying to get with me before you moved four years ago. It's time you learned the way I feel for you."
I walked up to the DJ and requested a song to sing. B/N smiled at me happily, this boy just didn't learn. He used to be my best friend, to be honest I was happy when he moved. When we both where fifteen he started to stalk me and not let me talk to other guys. Time for him to learn how I actually feel. You would think after eight years of rejecting him, four of those years him in another state he'd learn.

Ooh ooh, ooh ooh
Ooh ooh, ooh ooh

I walked to the front of the stage and looked B/N directly in the eyes.

You say you love me, I say you crazy
We're nothing more than friends
You're not my lover, more like a brother
I known you since we were like ten, yeah
Don't mess it up, talking that shit
Only gonna push me away, that's it
When you say you love me, that make me crazy
Here we go again
Don't go look at me with that look in your eye
You really ain't going away without a fight
You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite
I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand times
Haven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear?
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S

I gripped the side of my head as I sung, my voice full of emotion, and not the kind he wanted. Zack just smirked at me as B/N looked worried.

Haven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear?
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
Have you got no shame? You looking insane
Turning up at my door
It's two in the morning, the rain is pouring
Haven't we been here before?
Don't mess it up, talking that shit
Only gonna push me away, that's it
Have you got no shame? You looking insane
Here we go again

"You go babe!" Zack yelled "You're killing it!"

So don't go look at me with that look in your eye
You really ain't going away without a fight
You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite
I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand times
Haven't I made it obvious? (Haven't I made it?)
Haven't I made it clear? (Haven't I made it clear?)
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
Haven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear? (Haven't I?)
Want me to spell it out for you? (To spell it out for you?)
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
That's how you f- spell "friends"
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
Get that shit inside your head

I walked up to B/N pointing a fingers at him as I sung. The look in his eyes told me he still didn't get it. Fuck this stubborn ass kid!

No, no, yeah, uh, ah
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
We're just friends
So don't go look at me with that look in your eye
You really ain't going nowhere without a fight
You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite
I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand times
Haven't I made it obvious? (Have I not made it obvious?)
Haven't I made it clear? (I made it very clear)
Want me to spell it out for you? (Yo)
F-R-I-EN-D-S (I said F-R-I-E-N-D-S)
Haven't I made it obvious? (I made it very obvious)
Haven't I made it clear? (I made it very clear)
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
Ooh ooh, ooh ooh
Ah ah ah

"That was great Y/N!" B/N smiled "That was about him right!"
"For Fucks sake no!" I yelled "Im in love with him not you! You where like a brother to me but the last eight years you changed! I've told you over and over we are just friends and you aren't getting it!"
"It's his fault!" B/N yelled as he pulled out a pocket knife "I'll get him out of the picture then!"
I screamed as he ran at Zack, but he just rolled his eyes and moved out of the way causing B/N to hit a wall. Zack kicker the knife away from B/N before lifting him up.
"Hope you enjoy what you just did fuckface." Zack growled "Trying to kill me Fine, but don't you dare try and take my girl!"
Zack punched him in the face before security took B/N away. Everyone at the bar looked at us before clapping. I smiled up at Zack before kissing his lips. I could hear the sound of Ray taking a picture. My 'friend' was finally gone.