Befriending A Serial Killer

Part 2 of fighting a serial killer
Y/N's pov

  "Run you idiot!" I yelled at the tv "Why are people so stupid in horror movies?"
  "Who knows." Ray sighed "At least the ones in real life give some action. They don't just stop running and cry."
  "I know right!" I complained as I ate a piece of popcorn "I wish slasher films were more relatable."
  Before Ray could say a word a thump came from the balcony of our apartment. I stood up grabbing one of my throwing knives from my belt, headed to balcony and threw open the door. I was shocked at who was laying on the ground bleeding.
  "Jeff!" I said running to his body "Shit! Ray get your sewing needle Jeff is gonna need stitches!"
  Jeff looked up at me with a weak smile on his permanently cut face as I slowly helped him up and walked with him inside as he leaned on my side.
  "Thanks Ray." I said as she worked on stitching Jeff's side after I had pulled the bullet out "Guess you where right. We would see each other again."
  "I'm always right." He chuckled before hissing as Ray thread the needle through his skin  "Where's the other one you live with?"
  "He had a assassination job." I said "Should be back soon actually. How'd you get shot?"
  "The couple I was killing." Jeff said "The man pulled out a gun from the bedside table and shot me. I made him go to sleep after."
  "Oh." I said "How'd you know where I lived?"
  "Might of followed you guys home after our fight." He smirked "Glad I did. Thank you for stitching me up little one."
  Ray was about to say something when the front door opened. I turned to see Zack walking in before he froze seeing Jeff on the couch.
  "Hey babe." I smiled "And I guess that's a good thing you did too. Suck if one of the best killers were to die."
  "What the fuck!" Zack yelled "Why's he here and why are you acting like old friends? He tried to kill you Y/N!"
  "I'm fine." I said getting up and hugging Zack "He got hurt. It's wrong to fight someone who's in pain already and I earned his respect after our fight. Jeff won't do anything."
  "She's right." Jeff said standing up after Ray finished wrapping his side. He patted her head "You remind me of my bosses daughter Sally. Caring. Well thank you guys. It was nice seeing you again and Zack." He said as he headed to the balcony "That one's a keeper."
  I watched him disappear before a pair of lips fell on mine. I kissed Zack back before pulling away.
  "Kinda hot when you're protective." I smirked "So how was your job?"