chapter 8 (warning this gets a we bit lemony)

LEMON WARNING!!!

You wake up at around six and check you diary "84 new messages from Nia and one text from Aiko." you click on Nia's messages first, what did she send me that needed so many messages? Nia had sent you mostly memes and pikachus with the lenny face, goddamnit Nia. You were about to switch over to Aiko's text until you see Nia did send a real text.

Nia: hey (Y/N) wanna see something awesome?

You sigh and reply to her text

(Y/N): fine, but only if you stop spamming me.

You send the text and wait for a long while, forget it if Nia texts back my diary will buzz to let me know. You get up and head to your desk where you hid your incredibly busted up PS4 from your dad and take out two huge metal blades with chains on the end of the handles. Alright I've almost finished my blades of chaos just gotta paint the runes on them.

I'm so happy right now they look so good, sure they took me a month or two but it has been totally worth it, their even as sharp as the original ones from the game. You pull up a picture of the blades you were trying to recreate and begin to paint the design on them.

You were just putting the last two runes on until your diary vibrates "Ugh come on why now?" you put the blades back in your drawer and flip open your diary "Okay Nia finally texted me back."

Nia: okay (Y/N) but remember you asked for this.

what was that supposed to mean "I asked for this?"

Nia: I took a picture of Yuno changing but she didn't know I was going to send this to anyone since I do stuff like this all the time.

You close your diary in a quick motion, see this is why I should put a password on my diary so people like Nia can't read it! You angrily reply back to Nia

(Y/N): NIA JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW I LIKE YUNO DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST SEND ME NUDES OF HER!!!

Nia: don't you mean "love Yuno" (Y/N)?

(Y/N): WHATEVER!

Nia: so do you want me to send you another one?

Before you reply you save the the image of Yuno half naked to your camera, I want to say yes to Nia's offer but I'm not going to.

(Y/N): NO! WHY WOULD I SAY YES TO THAT!? NIA YOU HAD BETTER DELETE THAT PICTURE YOU SENT!

Nia: fine.

You close your diary and return to your desk, you give probably the loudest sigh ever "I can't focus now, that picture of Yuno is all I can think about!" you look back at your talk with Nia to look at the picture but it wasn't there any more "Nia must've deleted it, good thing I saved it to my camera." you go to your gallery and stare at the picture for a bit "Why is Yuno so hot!?" you close your diary and pull out a controller from under your bed "Well I'm not going to try finishing my blades, my hands are to shaky and I'm afraid I'll mess up the last few runes, so I guess I'll just play bloodborne."

You play for a few hours thankfully your father had work today so you didn't need to worry about him busting in your room, you were starting a new game on bloodborne but this time you designed the hunter to look like Yuno and chose the hunters axe for your starting weapon "I don't know why but I think the hunters axe and the Rakuyo fit Yuno the best."

Once again your phone buzzes, hm Yuno texted me.

Yuno: good night (Y/N)

Wait why is she saying goodnight to me- wait it's already 11:37!? Damn I've been playing for like four hours I've never played for that long before. You put the PS4 away in your draw with your blades and lock it, alright one more look at Yuno before bed. You throw yourself on your bed and take a very long look at Yuno's body, god Yuno is so perfect shes smart, brave, and her body is just so graceful. They way she walks, her writing. Just everything about Yuno is attractive, I'm surprised no guy has tried hitting on her yet.

"I wonder what she looks like without her knickers on?" that image comes into your mind and you feel something poke your elbow "Crap crap crap! I gotta control these urges, Yunos straight she's not gay like I am. I just gotta go to sleep and try not think about it." you close your eyes and hold your diary close to your heart "I'll confess my love to her eventually this week weather I want to or not Aiko is right... I need to tell her."