chapter 13 saving (Y/N)

Quick side note there will be more intense sexual assaulting and thoughts of depression in this one, so you've been warned.

You make it home safely and walk inside, again your father wasn't home. This is way too strange he's never out this much, oh well I don't care maybe I can actually shower before it's time. You walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on, how can I say goodbye to Yuno and the others? You sigh, what's wrong with me? Why did I allow Yuno, Aiko, and Nia to get involved, all I had caused them was nothing but pain and sorrow.

You take off your bandages, clothes, and knickers and get in the shower slowly. In the middle of washing your hair you stop and have a long thought.

Yuno and the others must really hate me. Heh they must hate me so much they probably only tolerate me so I feel like I have people who care for me.

That was it, you were sick of crying, and tired of trying to pretend everything was fine when it wasn't, sure you were trying to smile, but inside... you were dying. You shut off the shower in a furious swipe and dry yourself off taking a deep breath "Well it's time. I'll text Yuno goodbye before I hang myself so she doesn't have much if any time at all to come over and stop me."

You dress into your only pair of pajamas and grab your diary, heading to the door you open it only to meet your father that was obviously waiting for you to get out. He pushes you back into the bathroom closing the door behind as he walks in "What might you be doing? You weren't going to bed without saying good night to me where you?" he pushes you up against the wall and licks you neck.

One of his hands finds its way down to your pelvis and starts stroking up and down your area, his other hand slips up your shirt now starting to massage your breast. No p-please don't I-I... can't take this anymore, soon he stops and puts his hand down to his pants unzipping them and taking them off, your eyes widen as you feel his d*ck rubbing against your back entrance, no I'm not going to let him rape me anymore, I won't give him the satisfaction he loves so much!

Suddenly the same rush of adrenaline from when you saved Yuno returns getting both your hands free you put them together making a balled up fist and swing them up into your fathers jaw. Hearing a cracking sound you slam them back down on his head making him fall to the ground, you run out of the bathroom in a frantic, running to the kitchen you grab a chair and prop it up against the bathroom door handle.

You go into the living room diary in hand, you start typing the last page of your diary but this one more in the form of a letter to Yuno.

Dear diary

I knew this day was coming for a while now I just didn't think it would be tonight but I need to make this short and brief as I don't have much time to write this. I just wanted to let Aiko and Nia know that I'm thankful I was able to meet and spend time with you even if it was really short they helped me when I needed it and their two of the best friends I've ever had. However I'd like to thank someone who's very special to me, she's a sweet, tall, beautiful pinked haired and eyed girl named Yuno, she helped me the most. Yuno had saved me from a sexual assault, she helped wrap my cut up wrist and other wounds multiple times, and even cuddled me when I was crying in my sleep. what I'm saying is Yuno is the sweetest person I've ever met, she's my lady Maria and I thank her for giving me the most happiest of moments in the last few days that have past, sadly this entry is my last but I only have one regret and that's not confessing my love to my secret crush. I'm sorry Yuno, you deserve a proper goodbye but this note is all I can do with the little time I have left.

You hear the door break down and send this entry and a few others to Yuno so she will understand what you were trying to tell her. Soon your father walks in with an angry look on his face and a pair of scissors in his hand, he lunges at you slamming you to the ground and pinning your hands down "Drop it!" you drop your diary and he raises the scissors in the air, aiming straight for your heart "If you don't appreciate what I do for you... well I just hope you like dying."