Someone to Talk to

An update for you, just because my football team won last night. Maybe a double update??

--

The next morning, I woke up with a massive headache. I had cried myself to sleep and my face was stained with tear tracks.

I didn't feel like eating, I was too upset. As I sat down on the couch downstairs, I turned on the TV to see something I didn't expect. The headline said:

MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY SEEN PARTYING WITH KARINA SMIRNOFF

The news reporter started talking and I turned the volume up high.

"After going out to dinner with fellow friend Meryl Davis, Maksim was seen getting up close and personal with ex fiancée, Karina Smirnoff." A picture popped up of Karina and Maks dancing really close together. Then a video played of Maks lifting Karina up and taking her into a private room.

A part of me wished that he was lifting me up and taking me into a private room. Whereas another part of me wanted to yell at him and hit him until I was completely satisfied.

I needed someone to talk to, so I called Val. He was the only friend I had that was in town. Val picked up on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Val, it's Meryl." I tried to keep my voice from cracking.

"Oh hey, are you okay? Maks told me what happened..." He muttered quietly.

"No, not really. Can you come over?" I sobbed.

"Of course babe. I will be there in 5." I lied on my couch, crying.