Thinking About You

Once Maks and I got back to the hotel room, I jumped into the shower. The warm water pounded on my back, relaxing every muscle one by one.

I began to think about all of the dances I had to choreograph and the dances I needed to perform soon. My mind soon became filled with anxiety and stress, so I tried to think about something else.

More like someone else.

I thought about how I spent the night with Meryl and how adorable she was this morning. Last night was the best night of sleep I've had in a very long time. Maybe it was because it was so late, or maybe it was because Meryl was in my arms. But, it felt so right to wrap my arms around her waist, yet it was so wrong.

I wanted to taste her lips on mine, her body snuggled up against my chest, to be with her at all times and to kiss her when I wanted. When I was undressing her last night, I didn't want to ravage her. Instead, I wanted to make her happy again. She was amazing and I didn't want to lose her.

'I just want to love her.' I concluded as I finished my shower and dried off.

Meryl's POV

Soon after Val left, I decided to take a nice, long shower. I quickly ran upstairs into my bathroom and turned on the water. As the bathroom started to steam up, I began to take my clothes off.

For a minute or two, I just looked at my naked body. I then remembered that Val saw me naked last night. What was he thinking as he dried me off? At least he didn't take advantage of me.

While in the shower, I started to think more about Val.

I hadn't slept as well as I did last night in over six months. It felt so natural for his arms to wrap around my waist. Something was so comforting about him resting his chin on my shoulder, yet so disturbing. Maybe it was comforting because he reminded me of Maks.

I wonder what his lips tasted like or what it felt like to be loved by him. What would it be like to be in his arms every night? But, I love Maks. I want that with Maks.

My thoughts and my shower were both interrupted by a phone call. Quickly jumping out of the shower and drying off, I answered my phone.

"Hello?" I answered, still trying to dry off.

"Hey baby." A familiar Ukrainian voice responded.

A/N:

Who else saw #maksyl last night? They were way too adorable for my heart to handle.