A Private Beach

"Yes I do, Meryl. I love you. I love you with all of my heart, mind, soul and strength. You're my everything and I should've never left you. Please believe me." A single tear fell down Maks' cheek.

"Then why did you say that I was just your dance partner? And why did you sleep with Karina? And why didn't you come see me earlier? Why?" The tears started to stream down my face and onto my lap.

"Meryl, I didn't sleep with Karina. We were both drunk and she stopped me. Nothing happened."

"If you love me, then why did you say I was just your dance partner? Because those words hurt, I loved you Maks and you broke my heart." I was now sobbing and Maks knelt down in front of me. Taking my hand in his, he wiped away my tears.

"Baby, I didn't know I hurt you that bad. I am so sorry. Will you please give me a second chance?" Maks was crying with me now.

"Please?" I nodded as he wrapped his arms tightly around me, picked me up, and spun me around. Wrapping my arms around his neck, the sad tears turned into happy ones.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He responded, setting me down and pulling me closer to his chest. My arms were now on his shoulders and his were on my hips.

Maks slowly leaned in, brushing his nose against mine. He moved one hand up to my neck and moved the other to my back.

Finally, his lips met mine. It was a passionate kiss, probably the most passionate kiss I've ever had.

At this point, all of those bad things that had happened this week, didn't matter anymore. I'd fallen back in love with Maks and it was perfect.

I could feel his tongue asking for entrance against my lips. Granting it to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck again.

Soon our passionate kiss turned into multiple tiny kisses. The kisses stopped as both of us were breathing heavily.

"I have another surprise for you." Maks held my hand and led me outside, where the rose petals continued.

As Maks opened the sliding door, I could hear the sound of crashing waves.

"The beach!?" I jumped up and down excitedly.

"A private beach."

Maks went to lead me onto the beach but I stopped him.

"What?" He asked.

"My shoes." I giggled and placed the heels on the bench outside.

"Oh." Maks kissed my forehead gently and intertwined our fingers.

As we walked down the stairs behind the house, I noticed that there was a blanket with tiki torches surrounding it.

We lied down next to each other on the blanket and looked up at the stars.

"So, you wanna play 20 questions?" Maks asked.

"Sure." I responded.

"Okay you go first."

"Hmm how long did it take for you to plan this?" I asked giggling as Maks tickled my sides slightly.

"Probably about 2 days." We both smiled.

"Have you ever been skinny dipping?" Maks raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I said quietly.

"Who cooked dinner?" I tried to change the topic.

"A catering company. Who did you go skinny dipping with?"

"That's none of your business. Who decorated tonight?" I giggled.

"Sharna. Will you go skinny dipping with me?" He pulled my body closer to his chest, making it hard to breathe.

"Mayybe. Is this just a way to get me naked?" I blushed.

"No. Will you please?" He kissed me over and over again.

"Fine." I groaned as Maks helped me up and took off his shirt. For a minute, I just stared at his abs.

"You like what you see?" He pulled me to his bare chest as his eyes darkened.

"Mhm." I kissed him roughly and he unzipped my dress, making it fall to the ground. I started to take off his shorts but before I could finish, he pulled me towards the water.

He took off all of his clothes, I smirked.

"I think you're a little over dressed." Maks' eyes became even darker as he unhooked my bra and threw it towards the blanket. His hands slid down my sides, pulling off of my lace underwear and picking me up to take them off completely. He threw them where the rest of our clothes were and grinned down at me.

As Maks carried me deeper and deeper into the water I rested my head on his shoulder, just watching him.

"God I love you." I whispered.

By now we were waist deep in the water and Maks set me down.

"I love you more." He kissed me passionately again and I wrapped my arms around his neck. As he deepened the kiss, I also wrapped my legs around his waist.