A Surprise

Meryl's POV

Shortly after Val left, I got a phone call.

"Hey Meryl!" Jenna's happy voice exploded over the phone.

"Hi Jenna. What's up?" I laughed at her excitement.

"Val told me what happened last night and this morning..." Her voice suddenly became quiet.

"Oh" I whispered.

"But, I think I found out a way to make you feel better!!!" Her voice was back to the way it was before.

"And how are you going to do that?"

"I am going to pick you up at 7. Wear the shortest dress you have in your closet. I think it's the black dress you have. But wear those tights that you wore in Japan and black high heels." Another person started talking.

"Curl your hair and put minimal makeup on but with red lipstick." Sharna demanded.

"Yes ma'am. Can I ask where we are going?" I hated surprises.

"Nope." They said simultaneously. I must be on speakerphone.

"Okay, who's going to be there?"

"Um, Sharna, Dancia, Peta, NeNe, a person and me." They both giggled.

"Who's the pers-" Before I could finish, they screamed goodbye and hung up.

"Well then..." I muttered under my breath.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was almost five. Had Val been here for 6 hours!? Wow, time goes by fast.

After finding the dress Jenna was talking about, I started to nervously get ready for tonight.