chapter11: suprise.

This chapter is dedicated to sweetmama138 and oladokunfolake....tnks guys for your encouragements.

Jules's POV

"Tell me its not true" Veronica asked me the next day at work. I have an idea of what she's talking about but i want to play dumb for a little bit.

I gave her a look "Whats not true?"

She returned my look with one of her own "That freaking Tyler Harts is our damn boss!" She whisper yell in my ears!

Ouch! Someone should get me an earplug! This gal is not meant to whisper in people's ear. I think am partially deaf. I held unto my ears cos its still ringing.

"Come on" she said, rolling her eyes at me. "Am not that loud"

I was about to reply her when Diana walked up to us. I gave a sigh. Saved by Diana!

She saw my sigh and gave me a look that says "shit ain't over between us". I rolled my eyes back at her in a whatever look.

"Sup biatchies!" She hollered

I groaned. "Please don't tell me you've joined veronica in her swear world"

"I said biatchies not bitches, am trying to modify it cos uno me... anyways you gals are not the bitch, the queen bitch is coming for you Jules. Am just here to warn you."

"What? You mean Zara?"i asked her dumbly, like we have another queen bitch here.

"Who else?oh there she is" she pointed to a fuming Zara. What have i done now?

She came to a stop in front of me "i warned you to stay away from him Jules"

"And who are you referring to oh my wonderful bitchy Queen" i said in a mocking tone, crossing my hands in front if my chest

"Don't play dumb now bitch! You know who am talking about!" She yelled in my face.

I want to laugh so bad. I mean look at her. One thing i know and am sure of is that she is no where near Tyler's type. She's too fake and he hates fake people.

"Now, now Zara. Don't screw up your face. You don't want to get ugly more, do you?" I smirk at her then turned away without answering her question.

"Don't you walk away from me!" I groaned. The girl is a lost cause.  I continued my way without glancing back at her, successfully dismissing her.

I planned to go into our locker room to get my phone, but what i didn't plan on is bumping into a hard wall.

What surprised me though, was the hands the wall grew to keep me from falling flat on my face. I looked up to thank my rescuer but imagine my surprise when i saw who it was.

Yes! You are right! Its my flipping ex!

"Err, thanks"

"You welcome" he said in that deep,  sexy,  toe curling voice. Did i mention sexy? His hands are still around me. Pressing me into him. I can feel the heat radiating from his body to mine.

We were like that for a while, just staring at each other. I don't know who started it, but we found our faces getting closer, i knew what was coming and i was damn right going to let it happen. I think someone or something has taken over my body.

Our lips was almost touching, i could feel his breathe on my face, his piercing blue eye looked into mine, looking for something. What? I don't know, but he must have seen what he was looking for because he finally descended on my lips.