chapter 19: Decison making

Hey guys!
Am so sorry for not updating soon..been down with the flu, but not to worry, am back to updating...

Jule's POV

"Wake up! Wake up mummy!!"
"Arrgh! What is it baby?"
"Am hungry!" I groaned! I barely slept!
"Taylor baby! Come on! Let mama sleep!...five more minutes!"
"Muuuuuuuum!!!"
"OK! OK! Am up!!" Before I got off from bed, she already dragged my walking stick to me.
"Here mummy!" My eyes misted a bit....she's such a sweetheart.
"Thanks baby!" I carried my self barefoot to the kitchen.

"So, what would you like" I asked her, even though i know the answer already.

"Pancakes!!!" She answered excitedly! This has always been our routine.

"And what would you like on it?"

"Maple syrup!"

"OK baby, and how do you spell pancake?" This is how I teach her things. Am glad my kid is always eager to learn. I got the things u need from the cupboard and start the procedure.

"P- A - N - C - A - K - E! Pancake!!" She put her hand up for a high five cos that's how we roll!

I high five her! "that's my baby! Now how do you spell....."

"Daddy!!" She screamed! Jumping up. He picked her up and peck her cheeks, making her giggle.

"How's my angel doing this early morning?" He asked in his deep baritone voice.

"Am alright daddy! Look! We are making pancake!" She points at me..

I gave them both a smile "she woke me up to do it, but I don't mind" I quickly added cos he doesn't want me stressing myself..let's face it, its just been a week after I was discharged.

He looked at her with a playful glare "now princes, what did we talk about?" He asked her in a quiet but stern voice..

"Not to disturb mummy cos of her health" she replied quietly...

"And..." He encouraged

"And to always call you whenever am hungry in the morning cos we want mummy to take lots of rest"

He then sigh at her, she only meant well, he understand the way she's feeling.

Cos of my broken leg, I can barely go anywhere without help. I honestly can't wait to get this cast of me..it itches!

Its been a week since have been discharged. Everyone has gone back except Tyler and Tonia. I have yet to give him an answer, but he's giving me the time he promised. And lemme tell you something, he's changed, a lot in the past week. He didn't pressure me to make a decision.

I looked towards them again, they are both smiling. He's a good parent, he's firm and loving, and not afraid to listen to our daughter talk and talk.

I have finally made a decision, I hope am making the right choice, but I really can't know until I take the step.

"Food is ready" I called to them...they both move towards the table in the kitchen and sat down.

Before sitting down, Tyler set down the groceries he brought and gave me a peck. "Good morning beautiful"

"Morning Mr Harts" he chuckled...