chapter 20: Home

Happy New year guys!!!!😃😃
Missed me?? I sure did!
I know, I know ! It's been ages!
Please don't throw stones! Am here....
I want to apologise for going MIA , it wasn't intentional...

To those that reached out to me, thank you,I love you, you are the best😍😍

Now back to our favorites, they are back like they never left!

Don't forget to like and drop your comments! Muah!!!😘😘

______________________________________

Tyler's POV

Am nervous, and I don't know why. Since Jules accepted to come live with me, have been running high on adrenaline and I honestly don't want to come down from it.

Things between us is still a little bit strain....okay, it's a lot of awkwardness. Not on my part, you know.. but she's trying to accomodate me, 😊I think...

I know I have got lots to make up for and I will be glad to atone for my sins..very glad
"No, put it over there. Yes, right there, thank you" the movers are placing her things in her new apartment

Yes, you heard right, her own apartment. That was the only 'thing' according to her that will make her accept coming to live in the same city with me and I agreed. Why not, I just want her to be right beside me. And I know in no time, she's gonna crack, she's my Jules and I will ask her to move in with me. Don't forget, I have our daughter to back me up.

And the advantage I have, I own the building she moved into. Smart right?😁

The ring of my phone snapped me from my thinking..."Hello" I answered without checking the caller ID.

"Tyler...baby, where have you been?" I sucked in a breath, that bit😬h! The sound of her voice alone feels like herpes on my skin...

"Who is this?" I asked sternly. Though I have a very good idea who the fake Barbie calling is...

She laughed breathlessly, "come on baby, don't be that way Mon amour. Been trying to reach you all week, your secretary wouldn't pick my calls, nor tell me where you are..."

" Don't make me repeat myself, who is this?" I made sure my voice came out sterner, not giving her room to think I am offering an olive branch..

"Fine, since youve made yourself unavailable for me to see, I need to talk to you, when can we meet" I hear the change in her voice...good, We are getting somewhere. I am 💯 percent sure about what she wants to talk about.

I laughed softly, "you don't mean me, right?

"Please Tyler, you have to listen to me. I need to tell my part of the story....it wasn't my fault, you weren't b....

"Don't you dare! Don't you Fu😐king dare! Keep your sob story, I don't want to hear it!"

" I know why you are like this! Is it because your slut of a wife is back!? And I heard you have a girl, how sure are you she's your own?

My blood went cold. To hell with this! I was keeping my voice down so I wouldn't attract attention, but fuck it!

"Now you listen you bitch! If you...."

"Daddy?"

🙊shit! I turned back to see my precious angel behind me. God I hope she didn't hear anything

" Hello sweetie, missed me?"

She smiled shyly "Grandma is looking for you Daddy"

" Is that so? Tell her am coming"

She made to go, but seeing the expression on my face, she stopped.

" What's wrong Daddy? Why do you look sad?"

"You didn't give me my kiss baby"

"🤣🤣🤣 Daddy! Don't be silly!"

"Am waiting...."
I patiently suatted and turned my cheeck towards her..

Muah😘"love you Daddy! "

I felt a pang in my chest! All the years I missed! All the milestones! "I love you too baby, now run along ,tell Grandma I will be there soon"

"Ok daddy!"

I put my phone back to my ear immediately she left and spoke calmly " You heard that, I won't tolerate any discrepancies this time around, you try anything funny, you are gone! You will loose everything you love, everything you hold dear. I believe I don't have to say much for you to understand, goodbye"

I didn't give her room to say much..I knew the battle line has been drawned. It's left for me to thighten my reign on my kingdom.

I opened my WhatsApp to drop a message for my group of friends " The green leaf  just turned brown" I pressed send and closed my phone. They know what it means, and that means a meeting soon.