chapter 7: The meeting.

Jule's POV

OK...i think its safe to say that i am freaking out!!!!

Its not even up to a week and he's already turning my world upside down.

When Tyler left my house yesterday, my daughter asked who he was. And what did u think i do? i froze. I didn't want to lie to her nor tell her the truth. By now, my friends already caught up to the conversation. They both stared at me, waiting for me to say something.

I couldn't speak, i didn't want my daughter to find out about her father this way. I have been putting it off for the past four years and three months. And now that Tyler is here, i don't think i can keep it from her any longer.

I opened my mouth to talk, but nothing came out.

"What man?" James asked me.

I sighed, guess this is inevitable "Tyler"

"He was here!?" Guess who shouted?freaking Tonia!!!

"The fucker was here and you didn't call to tell me?" I quickly covered Tailors ears with my hands.

"No cussing, i don't want my daughter saying that in school" she shut up after that, but you still could see her body shaking in anger. Her eyes are narrowed to slits.

See there's something about my best friend that you should know. She's fierce and loyal. And when she feels her loved ones are been oppressed or maltreated, she takes matters into her hand.

And i knew if i had called her out, she would have attacked Tyler. And trust me, i don't want her to spend her time here in jail.

"Calm down T" James said to her

"I should calm down? That thing was here, right under my nose and i didn't even get the chance to rearrange his face from.." She said, cracking her knuckles.

"Enough Tonia....Please. He caught me off guard. How should i know he was going to come here? And now, i have to meet with him tomorrow to talk about.."

"Wait, you have to see him tomorrow?" Tonia asked

"......Tailor and some other things"

"Talk about Tailor? He knows?" Tonia screeched.

"No..i mean....yes.." I sighed. Talking to Tonia when she's hyper wired is like talking to a toddler. "Listen she came when i was talking to him. And no one need to tell him about her. I bet he's adding everything up in his head right now" i rubbed my temple, i could feel an headache coming on.

"Mum, are you okay?"

"Am alright baby. Don't worry your pretty head about it. Okay?" She nodded her head in affirmative.

"Good"

"So you are meeting him tomorrow?" James asked me.

"Yes James, i am.....And no Tonia, you are not hatching any plan to disrupt the meeting"

"How do you even know what i wanted to say?" She asked a little surprised.

"We've been friends for a long time, and you are more than a friend to me. You are my sister. I know you like the back of my hand. So no, i will go alone, and you and James will stay here to look after Taylor"

"B..but..."she stammers

"No buts T, i have to do this. Its the only way this won't get ugly. You know how persuasive he can be. We are adults. Am sure we can iron things out.

"Do you think he will make it easy? I mean, i know how ruthless he can be" James asked in a solemn tone.

"Have you met me?" I asked and he chuckled.